Search results

1. M

Wrong information at "About/Check Update" !

Hello ! At the moment I'm moving my installation from Plesk 17.5 ( Ubuntu 16.04 ) to Plesk 17.8.( Ubuntu 18.04 ) ... At the first run, I see this : mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 Under Plesk, this SQL is installed : MySQL localhost (Standard für MySQL) Version...
  2. M

Question 2: Generate Barcode PDFs

Hello ! Again it's me ... :D At the homepage of TCPDF, I saw there at the examples : 1D Barcodes So, at the moment, I build a movie base of my collection, one field is for the barcode ... ... is it possible to realise, that a barcode is printed in the generated PDF ? If so, I need your...
  3. M

Question : Generate PDF

Hello ! The PDF function is a great option ... (tu) But it would be nice if anybody can help me for this : I need a PDF template, which will generate a PDF like the result view. Not one page for one record ! Thanks for any help ... Bye, Martin You are using DaDaBIK version...
  4. M

Question at : Generate Chart

Hello ! A little questions for the professionals of you ... I generate a chart of my movies and series, so a pie is generated, that shows me the number of my series an movies. Is it possible to add up these two numbers ? Like this : 23 movies 34 films 57 total Thanks for any help ! Bye...
  5. M

After update to 8.2 Enterprise , internal links not working !!!

Hello ! Something is going wrong here ... :( Under 8.1 , I've created some "direct links" in my menu, as internal links. Now, after the update, they not working ! I've changed NOTHING ! But now it is not working ! :? So, I restore a backup ... now it's working under the old version ...
  6. M

Need examples for using different fonts - where ?

Hello ! At first : Dadabik is a great solution ! (tu) But for me - a beginner, and not a coder - I need examples, where I can see what any change of the settings will change in the view ... 8-) So, where can I find examples for using another font ? Thanks for any help ! Bye, MartinB...
  7. M

I want the same font at " Admin Area " for " Normal User View " - HOW ?

Hello ! The look of the font in the normal view ( I named it user view ) is not mine ... :D I like the look of the " Admin Area " ... So, can you tell me please, how can I change this ... ? Thanks for any help !!!
  8. M

Need help for sorting/displaying music titles !

Hello ! I want to create a database with my mp3 Songs ... So, I've imported the wanted tags in a new database : albumartist , album , title , track , playtime , id How is it possible to display (in the main view) only this : albumartist & album And this in only ONE line, and not in the...
  9. M

Questions for the section " Bar chart "

Hello ! Is it possible to add the function " Show Labels " at the "Bar chart", too ? OR Display the number at the top of a Bar ?! How can I made "clickable" reports in the menu ( on the left side ) ? Thanks for any help !!! Bye, Martin You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici...
  10. M

Change Font ?

Hello ! Is it possible to change the font ? In the last version of Dadabik it looks better, not so thin ... :D Yes ? Tell me how to change it, please ... ;) Thanks ! Bye, Martin
  11. M

Missing information after upgrade to V8 ?!

Hello ! The upgrade works fine, but after clicking on " about/check upgrade " , I saw this : You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 30.04.2017 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 24.04.2017 Is this normal, or a...
  12. M

Using the input of a field for another ( http link ) - HOW ?

Hello ! At first it is not easy for me to explain this in english .... (:D For my BluRay collection I make a field for the EAN Code, there I can enter a 12 digit number. Is it now possible to use this input for another field ( content type "html" ) ? In this filed I can add a little html...
  13. M

Display the barcode number as graphic ? Possible ?

Hello ! At the moment, I build a movie collection of my BluRays ... I've created a field for the EAN/Barcode of the movie. Is it possible to display this number as a graphic ? Thanks for any tips ... ;) Bye, Martin
  14. M

Insert and viewing images - How ? ( Beginner ! )

Hello ! Here is my actual situation : I can upload images to my webserver, but they never be displayed at my site ... The only thing I see is a image placeholder ( detail and result view ) Is it correct that the image name will be displayed ( edit view ) without the filetype ? I'm missing...
  15. M

Change the appearance of results with many pages - HOW ?

Hello ! One of my databases shows me many results ( = many pages ), so at the top of the page are dislayed many page numbers ... There is a pulldown-menu to change the items per page, is it possible to get this for change the page, too ? Thanks for your help ... Bye, Martin
  16. M

Display the correct sorting-order of numbers - HOW ?

Hello ! At the moment Dadabik shows me results with numbers like this : Season 1 Season 10 Season 2 Season 3 How is it possible to change it into this : Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 10 The field-type is " text " , the content-type " alphanumeric " You are using DaDaBIK version 7.3.3...
  17. M

A little help needed : " Field type specific parameters "

Hello ! Here is now my problem : I've created two tables in my database. The first one is the main one, the second is only for names of different locations. So, in the first table, I'm using at " Field type specific parameters " the option " linked fields ", to create a longer pulldown menu...
  18. M

Edit an Item - something is wrong ...

Hello ! Sorry for the Topic Subject ... :) I've ceated a new table : 5 Rows , all of them are from the typ " text " at the forms configurator all are : - field type : text - content type : text The Adminstrator has all rights ! The first field is the name of a location, and now my problem...
  19. M

Field for " User, who generate or edit the input " ?

Hello ! I'm using the PRO Version ... ... is it possible to generate a field, where the name of the user is displayed, who make the entry or the change ? Thanks for help ... Bye, MartinB
  20. M

Change output of the field " update_date " - How ?

Hello ! The standard output format for "date" is like this : 08-23-2016 Is it possible to change it to : 23-08-2016 If so, please explain it for a beginner ... :D Thanks ! Bye, MartinB