Search results

1. J

Declare custom global variable

Eugenio, I would like to have a custom variable available for use in my custom php scripts, say $dadabik_james_custom_variable. Is there a place that I could declare this (e.g., config.php)? My initial tests suggest it is not that simple, but I thought I would check. js -- DaDaBIK version...
  2. J

Custom button to call function to create pdf

Is it possible to create a function called by a custom button that could select some data and create a pdf with tcpdf? I have been able to do this using a custom_php script but I would prefer to do it with a function in custom_functions.pdf. However, when I converted my (working) php into a...
  3. J

update-after hook to track user who made last modification

I am trying to automatically update a field containing username of the user who most recently modified a record. To do this, I want to use an update-after hook. $hooks['sample_log']['update']['after'] = 'dadabik_update_username_sample_log'; function dadabik_update_username_sample_log($id) {...
  4. J

custom button for pdf from template

Is there an easy way in DaDaBIK 9.2 Monterosso to create a custom button to generate a pdf based on one of the custom templates?
  5. J

break characters <br> automatically inserted in results classic grid

Despite the manual setting of the 'Min width (in px) of the results grid column' variable in the Forms Configurator, some element of business logic word wraps the column content by inserting <br> characters to achieve a column width of 200 px. The second row of the example below shows...
  6. J

width setting for select-single in edit/ details view

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici enterprise, installed on 09-17-2017 (installation code: 11383574a49b956199), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.1-Lerici released on 09-05-2017 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.21 mysql version...
  7. J

Image ... cannot be displayed because it contains errors

I am having difficulty getting Dadabik to display images uploaded to my database. I've tried jpeg, png and tiff but none can be displayed. The following error is returned when I click on the image link: "The image [...] cannot be displayed because it contains errors". Initially I modified the...