Search results

1. T

Installation Issue

We found the typo. It is now successfully installed. Thanks for the attention!
  2. T

Installation Issue

I managed to obtain the error messages. Warning: include(./include/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/45/11244845/html/Pricingdb/install.php on line 16 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './include/config.php'...
  3. T

Installation Issue

I'll do that. I'll come back here with another update after I receive an answer from them, if the issue isn't resolved by them. Thanks, Tammi
  4. T

Installation Issue

I have the folder pricingdb right under the webroot folder. The dadabik files are the only ones in the pricingdb folder. There are no other applications installed in our Godaddy site. Thanks, Tammi
  5. T

Installation Issue

I meant it takes me to my website home page with no indication that the install ran. Thanks, Tammi
  6. T

Installation Issue

That would be correct, which was my indication that the install failed.
  7. T

Installation Issue

Here is my config.php. Thanks for looking at it. <?php /* *********************************************************************************** DaDaBIK (DaDaBIK is a DataBase Interfaces Kreator) http://www.dadabik.org/ Copyright (C) 2001-2014 Eugenio Tacchini This program is distributed "as...
  8. T

Installation Issue

I guess I don't understand what you mean by trying it locally. I am hosted on Godaddy and that is the only installation I have. Do I need to install a local copy of mysql to try this suggestion? Thanks, Tammi
  9. T

Installation Issue

-- moved topic --
  10. T

Installation Issue

Good Afternoon, I am a new Dadabik customer. I uploaded the files and the config.php file. When I run the install.php file, my website opens to the home page with no dadabik output or error messages. I am running the latest version of dadabik with a mysql database that is hosted on godaddy...