Search results

1. M

Upgrade from 9.2.2 to 11.12: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'db.dadabik_config' doesn't exist

Hello, I have upgrade my DaDaBIK version from 9.2.2 to 11.12. with "up.php" And then I want to access to my application (after I set $debug_mode =1;) the browser write: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT * FROM `dadabik_config` The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or...
  2. M

Fill a mask with voice

Hello Eugenio, you're experimenting a lot with artificial intelligence, which is very good. Another very useful function would be to enter or change data records by voice. E.g. there is a simple table: Purchase date (date) Product (dropdown) Expiry date (date) Number of pieces) I would now...
  3. M

Fill a mask with voice

Hello Eugenio, you're experimenting a lot with artificial intelligence, which is very good. Another very useful function would be to enter or change data records by voice. E.g. there is a simple table: Purchase date (date) Product (dropdown) Expiry date (date) Number of pieces) I would now...
  4. M

edit more dataset in one time

Hello, I have a customer, that have e.g. 100 dataset's and want to change only a flag from On to Off. Currently, the user must open all of the dataset step by step (open -> change -> store) My customer get now not DaDaBik, while DaDaBIK can not change many datasets in one step. E.g. MS-Access...
  5. M

Change design from select_single_radio?

Hello, I have a select_single_radio with to options "Ja" and "Nein" This layout is old design. Better is I know, that I can not change the design from the DaDaBIK in GUI, but can I change design in the source code? The only question now is, whether the source code for this part is open...
  6. M

Center label and field?

Hello, it is possible to exact center vertical the label of a field and the input box? Currently Example: the label is 2 - 3 pixel over the vertical center of the input field element: Thank you! Michael DaDaBIK 10.6 Browser Firefox 88.0.1
  7. M

ID from a dataset via custom button from a data grid?

Hello, I have a normal data grid (result) with a custom button per row. The custom button start a PHP dadabik_function. How can I find the ID (=primary key) from the dataset, who click the user on the button? example: If I click on the button "Event anlegen" on the 2nd line, I want in php...
  8. M

experience with test automation ?

Hello Eugenio, I develop with the agile method TTD (Test Driven Development) A major part of this methodology is the automated testing feature. Have you experie with automated testing with DaDaBIK? If so, can you recommend a tool that fit to DaDaBIK? Regards Michael
  9. M

traffic light as Demo 1 products?

Hello, you have a traffic light in the demo 1 application => products => Recoder product I see in the admin area in the "forms configurator", you have a custom function "dadabik_format_recorder_product" Can you post here the code of this function?` Thank you! Michael
  10. M

comment field by Data - Tables and Views

Hello, to edit the DB schema direct in DaDaBIK, it is a good idea. Unfortanly, I can not use it. For good documentation, I input the field comment per column. This field is not showing in DaDaBIK, so I must go to phpmyadmin add the column with my description in comment, go to daDaBIK and add the...
  11. M

Custom theme possible?

Hallo Community, out-of-the-box I have four themes: // chosose your graphic theme: 'classic', 'black', 'blue' or 'green' $graphic_theme = 'blue'; My customer need a theme with the basic color of red. It is possible to change the color (e.g. via CSS) to other custom colors? Thank's! Michael...
  12. M

function dadabik_change_status: no jump to top

Hello, I have create a custom button and switch the status of my data with this code, where documented in the capitel "6.10. Custom buttons" function dadabik_change_status($table_name, $where_field, $where_value) { global $conn, $dadabik_main_file, $quote; $sql = "UPDATE orders set...
  13. M

configure the start-site depending on group?

Hello, I have two groups: Manager and "normal" User. Each group should start with different search-forms: The "User" has permission to custom page "Filter" and no permission to "Filter (Manager)". If logged in a "User" the application start with the custom php file "test_search.php" ->...
  14. M

deactivate the seach button on the detail grid

Hello, how can I deactivate the seach button on the detail grid: Thanks Michael You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso PHP Version: 7.1.31 mysql version: 5.7.27 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:72.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/72.0
  15. M

find $current_user and $current_id_group in a javascript function

Hello, if I start a javascript function by custom button, how can I find the actual user id and the group id? In the docu I have found the variable in PHP: global $current_user, $current_id_group; But I have not found the variable in a javascript function. Thanks! Michael You are using...
  16. M

"DOMContentLoaded" event after load serach form

Hello, I must change the content from a dropdownlist in the search-from after complete loaded. So I need a Javascript event in DaDaBIK after load the page that can I use to change the list of dropdown, similär to "DOMContentLoaded" Event. Thank you very much! Michael You are using...
  17. M

How can I use php_ajax?

Hello, by the custom buttons, you have a code example for php_standard. But how works php_ajax? Normaly I create an xmlhttp object an send the information to my php file, e.g: xmlhttp=new XMLHttpRequest(); url = new...
  18. M

"Cascade parent field / Cascade filter field" for search form

Hello Eugenio, you have implement the function "Cascade parent field / Cascade filter field", but I saw in the docu, this function works only with insert/edit forms, not with search forms. My problem is, that I need it for search forms. So I thought, I make a workaround with "JS event...
  19. M

DaDaBIK crashed in custom_function.php

Hello, I have a problem with custom_functions.php My customer need a function, that export the data in a Microsoft Excel template. So I have create a button the called a function dadabik_export in the file custom_function.php This dadabik_export function used the library PHPSpreadsheet...
  20. M

Sort more then one column?

Hello, I have followed table: col A, col B, col c, col Value If I click to the header from a displayed table, the old sort disapplears. e.g. I click header col A, he sort ASC the value of col A, now if I click to the header of col B, the arrow from col A disappears and only the arrow from col...