Search results

1. M

Upgrade from 9.2.2 to 11.12: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'db.dadabik_config' doesn't exist

Hello, I found the bug. During the update routine, the up.php cut all my prefix from the tables: Befor I have "dadabik_*" tables and now I have "_*" tabels. So I change $prefix_internal_table = 'dadabik_'; to $prefix_internal_table = '_'; and now it works. Regards Michael
  2. M

Upgrade from 9.2.2 to 11.12: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'db.dadabik_config' doesn't exist

Hello, I have upgrade my DaDaBIK version from 9.2.2 to 11.12. with "up.php" And then I want to access to my application (after I set $debug_mode =1;) the browser write: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT * FROM `dadabik_config` The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or...
  3. M

Fill a mask with voice

I generally think that language as a human-machine interface will become more important in the future.
  4. M

Fill a mask with voice

Hello Eugenio, you're experimenting a lot with artificial intelligence, which is very good. Another very useful function would be to enter or change data records by voice. E.g. there is a simple table: Purchase date (date) Product (dropdown) Expiry date (date) Number of pieces) I would now...
  5. M

Fill a mask with voice

Hello, I have implement last year a web-database in a refinery. Many machines had to be sent to the manufacturers for inspection. This transport was carried out with pallets and trucks. These machines were registered in the open area directly when they were loaded onto the truck. The worker...
  6. M

Fill a mask with voice

Hello Eugenio, you're experimenting a lot with artificial intelligence, which is very good. Another very useful function would be to enter or change data records by voice. E.g. there is a simple table: Purchase date (date) Product (dropdown) Expiry date (date) Number of pieces) I would now...
  7. M

edit more dataset in one time

Hello, I have a customer, that have e.g. 100 dataset's and want to change only a flag from On to Off. Currently, the user must open all of the dataset step by step (open -> change -> store) My customer get now not DaDaBik, while DaDaBIK can not change many datasets in one step. E.g. MS-Access...
  8. M

Change design from select_single_radio?

Hello, I have a select_single_radio with to options "Ja" and "Nein" This layout is old design. Better is I know, that I can not change the design from the DaDaBIK in GUI, but can I change design in the source code? The only question now is, whether the source code for this part is open...
  9. M

Center label and field?

Hello, it is possible to exact center vertical the label of a field and the input box? Currently Example: the label is 2 - 3 pixel over the vertical center of the input field element: Thank you! Michael DaDaBIK 10.6 Browser Firefox 88.0.1
  10. M

ID from a dataset via custom button from a data grid?

Hello, I have found it. I must add the parameter $id in the function header.
  11. M

ID from a dataset via custom button from a data grid?

Hello, I have a normal data grid (result) with a custom button per row. The custom button start a PHP dadabik_function. How can I find the ID (=primary key) from the dataset, who click the user on the button? example: If I click on the button "Event anlegen" on the 2nd line, I want in php...
  12. M

experience with test automation ?

Hello Eugenio, I develop with the agile method TTD (Test Driven Development) A major part of this methodology is the automated testing feature. Have you experie with automated testing with DaDaBIK? If so, can you recommend a tool that fit to DaDaBIK? Regards Michael
  13. M

traffic light as Demo 1 products?

Hello, you have a traffic light in the demo 1 application => products => Recoder product I see in the admin area in the "forms configurator", you have a custom function "dadabik_format_recorder_product" Can you post here the code of this function?` Thank you! Michael
  14. M

Proper Procedure To Rename Application Table Needed

Hello, I have the same problem with rename table. I use DaDaBIK for prototyping and in this case, it is often so, that in a workshop the customer team change her requirements and so I must change also the name of a table in mysql. I know, there is no function in DaDaBIK to change the table...
  15. M

Custom theme possible?

Thank you very much!
  16. M

comment field by Data - Tables and Views

Hello, to edit the DB schema direct in DaDaBIK, it is a good idea. Unfortanly, I can not use it. For good documentation, I input the field comment per column. This field is not showing in DaDaBIK, so I must go to phpmyadmin add the column with my description in comment, go to daDaBIK and add the...
  17. M

Custom theme possible?

Hallo Community, out-of-the-box I have four themes: // chosose your graphic theme: 'classic', 'black', 'blue' or 'green' $graphic_theme = 'blue'; My customer need a theme with the basic color of red. It is possible to change the color (e.g. via CSS) to other custom colors? Thank's! Michael...
  18. M

function dadabik_change_status: no jump to top

Hello, I have create a custom button and switch the status of my data with this code, where documented in the capitel "6.10. Custom buttons" function dadabik_change_status($table_name, $where_field, $where_value) { global $conn, $dadabik_main_file, $quote; $sql = "UPDATE orders set...
  19. M

deactivate the seach button on the detail grid

Hello, > it's not open source, Yes, I've seen it now. But earlier it was open source!?? I understand that you want to protect your software. Perhaps it is possible make secure, that no user can crack DaDaBIK to use without license key, but the rest of the code is open source, so I (and other...