Search results

1. G

Duplication is possible [08] Error: during query execution

Thanks. My version then is 4.2. So I don't know if this error occurs in later versions, too.
  2. G

Addenum: The field I check for double entry during insert is not connected with other tables!
  3. G

Hello! Interestingly I have encountered exactly the same error (dadabik 4.3): Duplizierung möglich [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `jf_kk_kleidungsstuecke`.`id`, `jf_kk_kleidungsstuecke`.`inventarnr`, `jf_kk_typen__1`.`kleidungstyp` AS `jf_kk_typen__kleidungstyp__1`...
  4. G

Select Single Problem and a date question

Hello Debbie! Thanks for you reply. I will try your hint with the date picker. Let's see if I manage to get it work properly. :) Concerning the "select single"-problem: I have no values in the fields mentioned by you because the table is not connected with another table.
  5. G

Select Single Problem and a date question

Hello everyone! I am new here and hopefully my question/problem haven't been asked yet (and I just failed to find them with the search function). I am running dadabik 4.2 and php 5.3 The first one is a problem with the "select single" feature. I have a table with a "field1" (in phpmyadmin...
  6. G

Allow admin user to bypass the ID_user restrictions

Has anyone tried this out with version 4.3? I tried it for several times (to prevent that a typo could be the reason I mostly used 'drag&drop') but it sadly did not work.