Search results

1. S

Page "X"of "Y" and next page buttons

Great thx Debbie - that worked!!
  2. S

Page "X"of "Y" and next page buttons

Hi everyone Has anyone got instructions for how I can duplicate the line that says Page "X"of "Y" and next page buttons that normally appears on the top of the results, to the bottom of the results as well? It would be handy in say a page of 100 rows of results, without having to scroll back...
  3. S

Limit the number of records in CSV output file

Will do -thanks
  4. S

Debbie - you are an angel - that worked a treat! Can I make a small donation to the Christmas fund? Let me know how I can do this as you have helped big time here.
  5. S

Hi Debbie thanks for that....however I did insert the following as per your instructions but it stops Dadabik from working, is there something wrong with the code I copied? is there something I missed out? there were a couple of smiley faces in your code and I may have taken it down wrongly...
  6. S

Hi - has anyone tried to limit the number of records returned when generating the csv file for export? There is a "TimeOut" function which is ok but gives variable number of results depending on the query and the type of records reurned. I just wondered if there was a way of setting the number...