Search results

1. M

date format

did a re-install of version 4.3 and it works excellent (tu), indeed related to that bug.
  2. M

date format

[08] Error: during query execution. UPDATE `werklijst` SET `zaaknummer` = '52000', `partijen` = 'Geen', `verrichting` = '', `datum` = , `behandelaar` = '', `opmerking` = '', `object` = '', `status` = '' where `zaaknummer` = '52000' DBMS server said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check...
  3. M

date format

bummer, ran into next problem. The view is excellent now. However after trying to add or edit a record I get an error: [08] Error: during query execution. Think the program tries to write the date in the latin format to the database which is set different?
  4. M

date format

dooohhhh, the date was set as text in the configurator. I didn't expect that as I thought after installing Dadabik it took the settings from the database so that field was set to date automatically, which wasn't :S Problem solved, tnx for your time Debbie
  5. M

date format

I changed the separator to " /" but that had no effect. It's running on a intranet so unfortunately it can't be viewed. I attached a small screen capture though.
  6. M

date format

the date as stored in the database is like 2010-12-31. It's set as a date field so no other settings as far as I know. I tried it as a text field and enter the date as 31-12-2010. Basicly that works okay but I need to sort often on the date field and when entered as text it doesn't sort right...
  7. M

date format

point is the view doesn't display the date as set in the config. I've set it to latin but is still shows like numeric-english.
  8. M

date format

The field in the database is set to date. As far as I know it has the format yyyy-mm-dd I have entered my data like (by importing a csv file out of Excel, date set to same format). I had already set my config to "latin". However the view still shows yyyy-mm-dd (the version I use is 4.3).
  9. M

date format

The field in the database is set to date. As far as I know it has the format yyyy-mm-dd I have entered my data like (by importing a csv file out of Excel, date set to same format). I had already set my config to "latin". However the view still shows yyyy-mm-dd (the version I use is 4.4 alpha...
  10. M

date format

One of my fields is a date field. As we're used to the format dd/mm/yyyy I want to use that. If I set that field to a text type the sorting goes wrong so have to use the date type. Is it possible to display the date in dd/mm/yyyy ?
  11. M

row colors

Never mind, I found it already, changed color to background-color :P
  12. M

row colors

Hello DebbieS, thank you very much for your reply. I've made the changes and it works (tu), great. However: your code changes the row in such a way that the background colour changes to white and the fontcolour gets the colour depending on the status. Is it possible to change the background...
  13. M

row colors

in the css file the rowcolors are defined by: / * result rows */ /* results_1 and results_2 differ only for the background-color, this create the alternate row colors effect */ .tr_results_1 { font-size: 8pt; vertical-align: top; white-space: nowrap; background-color: #EFEFEF; }...