Search results

1. G

Warning on Install

Hi Eugenio, I placed phpinfo.php side by side with install.php, and both refused to execute the request ; What is amazing is that putting the phpinfo.php one folder below, in /css, phpinfo.php returns normally the PHP info server... the URL is...
  2. G

Warning on Install

Yes, I did it, for example with a phpinfo(); , and I receive the complete panel describing the usual (blue/violet) PHP, so every request made from within the folder is OK, except the request of Dadabik ;
  3. G

Warning on Install

How could I show the installation if I can't install it ? Would you send me a particular piece of PHP code to test the procedure ? I tried to install again the old (saved) install. in 4.2 version, it failed the same way...
  4. G

Warning on Install

Hello Eugenio, This is an installation on a server OVH, a provider I work with for over 10 years ; I have successfully used PHP scripts from within program_files, and I have installed and used adminer-3.7.1.php to access the database, quite easyly, so the problem remains at the time. I remember...
  5. G

Warning on Install

Hi Eugenio, Trying to install the 5.1.2 version bought from your site Dadabik, obtaining the first page "INSTALLATION", containing the name of the database involved, but when I click Install >>> , the return is : ""Forbidden You don't have permission to access...