Search results

1. M

dadabik 5.0

Hi I was wondering when v 5.0 was going to be released? Marz
  2. M

dadabik and multilevel queries

server: Abyss Hosts OS: Windows 2000 pro browsers: IE, FireFox, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape database name: softwaremachines database type: MySQL database table: os, osversions, softwareplatforms, hplatforms, softwareversions, software, entities database linkage: entities.entityid -> os.producer...
  3. M

User Registration form and multiinstall package

I understand DebbiS. I also made it easier for the multi-installs by assigning variables in the config.php $dadabik_admin_file $dadabik_table_manager_file So people would only have to reset those variables and not all the functions. (so my one can be used for a single install too) I ran the...
  4. M

ty debbie but still the multi-install hack would be a nice package to have right? (presetup i mean) DebbieS wrote: > You can add users through DaDaBIK itself by switching to the > users table. In my installs I added an insert link for the > users table which is only available to admin users. >...
  5. M

Hi I decided to add a user registration form to dadabik because I got sick of having to go into phpmyadmin to add users. The only question I have is would it be easy for one of the senior coders to add in to the normal dadabik package. I'm also working on a multi-tier install package that...
  6. M

Workaround for Multiple Databases

RMM Sounds good Originakly I did a three tier install of dadabik, (still have it on local harddisk) and boy was that a nightmare. Also this solution could be used for a site w\ both authentication and no authentication. Looks like this is the solution many people have been looking for Thank you...
  7. M

dadabik nuke install

When I run the dadabik_installer from the admin menu, I get the errSorry, such file doesn't exist... ) when I click on the Install Dadabik button. I already installed the tables and edited the config file as the instructions told me to do but I can't get the modules installed under phpnuke 7.9...
  8. M

PHPNuke Success!

Paintsplat: I my self am hacing trouble installing Dadabik for phpnuke. What version of phpnuke are you using? (i'm using 7.9). Marz