Search results

1. S

max-width listbox

DebbieS Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This will display your select at 150 px wide no > matter what the contents are. thanks Debbi, but the point is, that I really look for a maximal width parameter, a fixed width would not fix my problem. skap
  2. S

max-width listbox

Hi, does anybody now how to set a max-width parameter to listboxes? My listbox items are taken form db and may contain longer texts, so I'd like to cut them after x characters or pixel, because else-wise the listbox becomes very wide... thanks in advance skap
  3. S

Why "double" execution of SELECT query?

I'm still testing and found another point on csv export, where the original statement is needed... so in the moment csv export doesn't (didn't ;) ) work, but to fix that simply add the following line $res_records_without_limit = execute_db($sql, $conn); just befor line: $csv =...
  4. S

The autentification fails

1.) think you mean users_tab?! 2.) are you logged in with administration rights? If not users_tab is not visible. 3.) If you can't log in, try to clean the password via sql* and reset it. skap *UPDATE users_tab SET password_user='' where id_user= #paste your user_id here
  5. S

The autentification fails

hey, it doesn't seem to be a bug if you did not change anything (no updates or similar) . Are all services running (apache, mysql)? Are the mysql-db available from command-line/php-myadmin or similar? Think we need more information to help... skap
  6. S

eugenio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good! Let me know what happened from the > performance point of view, how much did you > increase performances? a'lot! :D for my specific case I save for the largest table (3.5 million entries, 9 FK columns ) about 40...
  7. S

oh no, that's wrong I mean... please change: $sql_getRows = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".$quote.$table_name.$quote."#replaces second SELECT * from... query" to: $sql_getRows = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".$quote.$table_name.$quote; if($where_clause !== ""){...
  8. S

FIX please change: $sql_getRows = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".$quote.$table_name.$quote."#replaces second SELECT * from... query" to: $sql_getRows = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".$quote.$table_name.$quote.' WHERE '.$where_clause." #replaces second SELECT * from... query" because with the where...
  9. S

Search in linked table

Hi, I'm interested in the same issue like gsirob, but select_single doesn't work for me, because the number of elements is simply to big. So, is there a way to search in the linked table? skap
  10. S

thank you eugenio, it seems to work perfect ( :D ), but I will watch and test further out. here is the "Quick'n'Dirty" hack of index.php (from line 644): //added: $sql_getRows = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".$quote.$table_name.$quote."#replaces second SELECT * from...
  11. S

eugenio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > If you try this changes let me know the results, > I'm curious and we can add them to the next > release. I definitely will try it, but temporarely i got no glue were the third query is build, maybe you or Debbi could...
  12. S

okay, here it is I queried the adodb_logsql table to retireve the sql statement and their order via: SELECT * FROM adodb_logsql a ORDER BY created dadabik is executing the next the staement in the same execution order: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `myTable` SELECT `myTable`.`myItem_type_ID`...
  13. S

Hey, eugenio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No Problem. As far as I remember (I don't have the > code in front of me now) the first query is a > count() to get the number of records, the second > the real one. Don't think so because , there is an extra select...
  14. S

Hey Everybody, can anybody tell me why the SELECT query (on the target table) is executed twice, when a table is displayed on home view? I recognized that the first query is ORDERed BY and LIMITed and the second is not (which means that dadabik request the whole table with all foreign key...
  15. S

disable ordering (results view)

Hi, does anybody know if it's possible to disable the initial ordering of results view (and how to do that). Why? Because of bad performance! thanks skap
  16. S

select_single

PS. I guess such questions better should be asked in the support forum ;-) best skap
  17. S

select_single

I try, "select single" means that you got a drop down box to select an item in the insert view, useful if the user should choose from a specific selection. does it help? skap
  18. S

mysql query efficiency

Hey, is there a reason why always the complete table is queried for result view even if only a few columns will be shown? It seems to me that on each change (next page, change to details view , etc) the table is re-queried from the mysql server anyway. That is important for me because some...
  19. S

concat field without delimiter

Thanks, that's what I was searching for. skap PS OT wow, you visited Berlin in winter and still like it, respect ! ;)
  20. S

concat field without delimiter

thank you again, but it didn't solved my problem I thought I could use this to create custom urls .-( But unfortunately when combining to fields (the field are url's) they are presented as two urls in the result table also, even when it's displayed like this: "http://google.de" ist two urls...