Search results

1. J

sybase is working!!

Hello everyone thank for all the help, I manage to get dadabik to work with sybase. I did a few changes to the source. Is there a place to send the trickout source. May be it would be usefull for somebody.
  2. J

autoinc on regular int

Hello, I am testing Dadabik with sybase and so far seems to work fine after many many tweaks. I turned off the identity fields and convert them to numberic. Now i am try to set it up so when i do an insert it generates it the next integer. is there a way to do this? some how do a select...
  3. J

no luck with dadabik and msde or sybase

Is there a list of steps to make dadabik work with msde 2000? I tried 4.1 and 4.2 with msde 2000a from unix using freetds and from widows using apache 2 and php 4.4.6. the first errors where the inserts in identity fields but now i dont get any values in the pulldowns for the field lists. does...
  4. J

hack for oracle/mssql /numbers

Hello, when i do select * from test where myint='2003' it does not work in mssql if field myint is a integer. I believe mysql can deal with quotes and intergers and mssql cant. Can anyone tell me where in the dadabik code can i find the code for removing quotes away in queries with intergers? thanks
  5. J

quote variable

Hello does anyone know where is the value for $quote stored? I am trying to run dadabik in sybase and looks like i might be very close to get it done. I need to set $quote=''; but i dont want to go around all the code doing this. my error is [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT...
  6. J

sybase anyone?

It almost looks as if I am close to get it to work. I am modifying the mssql module to work with my sybase configuration. I had to remove any implicit inserts of identy fields in the install php. I also had to change the identity(1,1) to identiy. During install I get PrepareSP: mssql_init...
  7. J

pull down from fk in table

Hi I am trying to find examples online on how to do this. A screenshot would be nice. I am in the internal_table_manager.php page and I would like to configure my main-table form to show values of my other-table. The main-table has the field other-table-id in it. and the other-table has two...