Search results

1. G

check for duplicated - doesnt work

Hello Im running Ddadabik 4.1RC I have a simple text field called reg_no I have selected "check for dupliactes" and have tested it by add 2 entries with "abc123" in this field. However, i get no warning about it being a dupliacte, the form simply says "record saved" Am i doing something wrong...
  2. G

Multi user access

here is the scenario..... Gayle is admin (admin user) Ian is salesman (normal user) Lee is installer (normal user) Fields in db: salesman < field type = single select) installer < field type = single select) salesman gets the sales and gives them to admin (Gayle). She logs in and enters the...
  3. G

The url/s you have inserted is/are not valid.

If i insert the following into the field i get the "Not Vaild" error If i insert something more simple such as it is fine. I have the maxlenght set to 5000, field type = text and content type = url I need this field to give me google maps, so am a bit stuck :(
  4. G

adding new field to db - throws errors

I have tried to add a new field to my exsisting db by using this mysql query I get confirmation that the field has been added by phpmyadmin. I then go to dadabik admin and choose the "refresh" button i then get (at the top of the page) Internal table correctly refreshed. 0 field/s added. I go...
  5. G

Field Type = update_date. Being populated when new record added.

I have a new field which is set to update_date. I was hoping this would remain blank when a new record is added and then the date added to this field once the record is updated. At the moment, every time i add a new record, it also adds the date the record was added to this field. Can i fix...
  6. G

making a field viewable and editable by admin only

I need to add a text field that is viewable and editable only by those with admin status. How do i achieve this please ?
  7. G

date field

can i expand the date field to include the time as well as the date. (this is the field that in auto input when a new record is added ) Thanks
  8. G

hide "delete all" from all but admin

I need the delete system enabled. but would only like for the admins to see the link. Can i add an <if></if> tag somewhere to be able to do this ?
  9. G

making a field admin insert/edit only

How can i make a field viewable to all, but only edit/modify by admin. it doesnt have to show on the insert page, only on the results pages. Thanks
  10. G

adding username to csv export

I would like to add the login username of the inputter into my csv file, as its not in my table, but in a seperate one craeted by the software. How do i do it ?
  11. G

Total install request - Paypal

I have tried so many times to get this to one, and come across problems all the time. This is either due to my inability to understand the install instructions or I'm missing something ? Anyhow, this system is just what i am looking for and i would like to offer anyone to contact me if you feel...