Search results

1. B

Date Field shows 31 Dec 1969 when column value is NULL

Hi, on my "Show All" form, when I have records that have no data in several of my date fields they show up with "31 Dec 1969". I've defined these as DATE in my Table and as Date on the Form. I just want it to be blank when the data is null. I'm using Oracle any ideas?
  2. B

4.0 Beta 2 Oracle Issue - Solved

Ok, just for future posterity my issue was the result of 2 things: 1- You must configure your Apache and PHP so that Oracle OCI is availible either compiled into PHP or compiled as a loadable extention. 2 - If on HP-UX and using the HPWS apache/php go here and read the entire thread...
  3. B

4.0 Beta 2 and Oracle Issue

Been reading some of the ADO documentation. My understaning if I'm reading it right is that the OCI extention needs to be compiled into PHP before it will work. Can anyone confirm this?
  4. B

I added the line to the driver file but it had no effect.
  5. B

Yes, the domain is behind a corporate firewall. I can connect to the database as the user and see the table I built with no problem. Part of the problem is I don't understand what all ADO needs to connect to oracle other than the varibles listed....for example for a regular shell user to...
  6. B

Hi, I've checked it. I haven't set the table name because it says it isn't required. Here is the part of the config.php that I have edited so far: // please specify at least the following parameters // dbms type ('mysql'|'postgres7'|'postgres8'|'mssql'|'oci8po') (oci8po is Oracle)...
  7. B

Hello, I've installed 4.0 Beta 2 on our HPUX system with Oracle 9.2. When I run the install.php I get: [06] Error: during database connection nothing else. When I turn on debug in the config.php I get a blank screen when go to the install.php. Nothing in the apache logs or the sqlnet.log...
  8. B

4.0 Beta 2 Oracle Problem

Hello, I've installed 4.0 Beta 2 on our HPUX system with Oracle 9.2. When I run the install.php I get: [06] Error: during database connection nothing else. When I turn on debug in the config.php I get a blank screen when go to the install.php. Nothing in the apache logs or the sqlnet.log...