Search results

1. S

Customizing

Hello, Thank you for responding. But that is not what I wanted to point out. I am simply referring to the placement of the table containing the data. It would be nice to be able to center the table (in the middle of the page). The same applies to the the data within each cell. I have...
  2. S

Customizing

Hello, I have used this software in the past, but what always surprises me is the fact that in all these years the layout has not changed. And still I purchased the pro version because I needed to publish some info fast. But the way the info is presented on the screen is not nice at all. I...
  3. S

column width

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to adjust the column width. This software is great, but it is not very friendly I must say. Everytime there is an update, I have to do all configuring all over again. I just want to center the whole table and make the columns wider. Thanks, Post Edited (01-28-07...
  4. S

Resizing main table

Hi, How did you get the whole table centered? I have been using this software for a long time now, but I have no time to study the coding. If you have it already, can you please send it to me? Appreciate it.