Search results

1. T

LOCK TABLES and form validation ...

hallo?
  2. T

LOCK TABLES and form validation ...

Hi, Lock tables I'm asking me if databik is lockin tables or table row while sombody else is writing somthing in the same table? How does databik manage this situation? Are there problems related to that question with databik? form validation Does databik validate the inserts and updates for...
  3. T

dead project?

What about the final v.4.0 from february or is this project realy dead? :-) tom Post Edited (05-08-06 00:12)
  4. T

where I find the "s_equal/contains..."?

Hi, are you dead? There are so many questions I have... I hope you'll see my questions from haven. Where I find the "s_equal/contains/starts_with/ends_with/greater_than/less_then" which are installt after a fresh instlallation? I'm searching for them since 3 jears and I've no idea where it...
  5. T

Max records limit?

If there I a limit of records by using dadabik?
  6. T

chose more details in results

It is possible to chose more Details in the results auf a search form? I hope somebody can tell me how. tom
  7. T

Solution - Multiple select menu/checkbox

If I change the table to user_tab I only see a half page without any records only the information "3 records found" but not the records itself. The script creates only a part of the html code and end with: <span class="n_results_found"><br />1 records found</span> </body>, no </html> are...
  8. T

installation

Error: your database daten is empty. I get this message after installation. What'S wrong? tom