Search results

1. M

CSV Date Format Weirdness

I have a db where the date is entered using the standard Date format (xxxx-xx-xx). I've checked the db and all dates are formatted that way. In the Dadabik display, the dates are converted to xx-xx-YYYY to look better to the client. Now.....when I download the CSV file of the db, groups of...
  2. M

CSV Download of large db timing out?

I have a MySQL db of about 5,000 records. If I try to download a CSV of it, it hangs for a while, then I get an "Internal Server Error" message. If I search for "record < 2000" if works. I assume it's timing out. Instead of having to split the file, is there a way to change the time out so it...
  3. M

Single_Select with different option and value

Another quick question about dynamic Single_select usage. - want to link (Primary Key Field) to an incremented field "RECORD". - I want to display another field in the db (NAME) though it's fine to show RECORD also if need be (both would be LINKED FIELDS) - If it's changed, I want it to...
  4. M

Dynamic select_single population possible?

I have two fields which I would like to be select_single drop-downs but I want each to be populated from a different table (actually, a different table for each of the two select_single drop-downs). I don't see any way to do this and can't find anything in the forum. Is there a reasonably simple...
  5. M

Strange Previous/Next problem

If I do a search on specific field (e.g., member="no"), then EDIT a record, changing the member to yes, when I click NEXT or PREVIOUS I get the message: "The record from which you come no longer exists." I want to be able to NEXT through the search results to change other records but it...
  6. M

Search by month

Is there a way to search by month in a date field? For instance, in a standard date field, I'd like to return "all records for May." Thanks