Search results

1. A

auto refresh drop down

hi, can we use auto refresh drop down in dadabik. like.. if i have 2 drop down and i want when i select first and then second drop down automatically filter some of the option and show some options ex... in country and state selection when one select USA, the second drop down will show state...
  2. A

how to enter data in two table using one entry form

hi, i have to tables suppose x and y. now i am in the form of table x and i want to see some of the field of tbale in y in that form to enter some of the data in table y. i have created 2 tables and ones primary key is foreign key to other now i am not able to usnderstand how to configure the...
  3. A

Only admin can can add/delete while a guest can view all the record

Hi, I am using dadabik 4.2 v. I am looking for the chnage like: Only admin can view/add/delete while a guest can view all the record preent in the table... how can i do that? thanks and regards Anshul POrwal
  4. A

problem in uploading images

i am getting error on uploading the image Warning: move_uploaded_file(dadabik_tmp_file_image001.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /data/nifindia.org/web/plant/include/business_logic.php on line 1175 Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpRDrykR' to...
  5. A

I want allow any user to see my database but

Hi, I am using dadabik for the plant database. I want that any one who visit my site can view and search the database but can not edit, add and delete any entry. how do i configure the dadabik in the config.php file. I have set the value of $enable_authentication = 1; but i can only view my...
  6. A

Urgent need layout of inserting records and show records

i want the format of the form layout something like this is it possible using insert detail: bill no: TextBox date : textbox bill details: item1 rate qty total textbox1 textbox1 textbox1 textbox1 textbox2 textbox2 textbox2 textbox2 textbox3 textbox3 textbox3...
  7. A

how do i change the code

how do i change the code of the form designed by dadabik software. Ans
  8. A

is there any way that i can calculate one of the field

hi i am using dadabik. can any one suggest me that if i have 2 integer field and i want the total of those field in the other field how do i do that ?? for example i have two field prcice and quantity and i want that total price should be in third field and it comes automatically when i submit...
  9. A

after inserting the data through form

i have just install dadabik, i encountered the problem after inserting the data through form i am not able to see the details of the records. wat could be the problem i created this table CREATE TABLE `plant` ( `PlantID` int(4) NOT NULL auto_increment, `Plant Name` varchar(34) default...