Search results

1. S

Upload delete

Following some tutorials made in the forum, I've inserted a simple function to create a thumbnail each time an image is uploaded in Dadabik. My problem occurs when I want to delete the original image: could not work it out how to delete the related thumbnail as well...? Can it be somewhere in...
  2. S

select single dropdown bug?

I've got a strange bug in my dadabik installation (3.2) that I could not elucidate. Let's say I have a field with a select_single field type and with two options to include such as ~X~XX~ Both options appear in the dropdown and the result table does display the value "XX", but not the value...
  3. S

Order by (numeric/alphabetical)

Some help needed: I'd like the result table to be ordered differently whether the field is numeric or alphabetical: -if the first field is numeric: order is "DESC" -if the first field is alphabetical or other: order is "ASC" For this I would need to include an If statement in the index.php...
  4. S

4.0 alpha: Unicode + CSV, multiple menu and checkbox

First of all, my warmest thanks to the creator of DaDabiK, Eugenio, and to all those who contribute to the support forum, especially Debbie S and alpha2zee. Here are my questions: 1. my database has Greek and occidental characters mixed; I therefore use unicode in MySQL and html pages. I had...