Search results

1. S

Upgraded to 9.1 but system says I have 8.3

I have just FTPd all the files for 9.1 to my server and ran upgrade.php but for some reason the system thinks I still have ver 8.3 Installation_tab: '13478', '134785ad5f78d62d83', '2018-04-17 14:33:00', 'mysql', '8.3-Lerici', 'enterprise', 'upgrade_version=8.3-Lerici...
  2. S

8.3 failed to upgrade from 8.2

I have just tried to upgrade to version 8.3 from version of 8.2. Edited the config.php file as before and FTP'd the files as usual. Ran upgrade.php and an overlay stated I was running a version prior to 5.0 and could not upgrade. Then presented a button to run Install. This overwrote my users...
  3. S

pdf file will not open directly

Hi, I have a field (set to generic_file) in my Db which has links to uploaded PDF files. In previous versions when you clicked on the link the PDF file would open directly in the browser (in Linux) and in Windows if you chose 'open' it would open directly in acrobat or other PDF reader. In...
  4. S

An error occurred when uploading a file.

I'm using DaDaBIK version 6.0 ENTERPRISE, installed on 05-16-2014, the last version of DaDaBIK is 6.0 released on 03-25-2014 runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.4.4-14+deb7u9 mysql version: 5.5.37-0+wheezy1 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686)...
  5. S

change search default to "Any of the conditions required"

Is it possible to change the default search requirement from 'All the conditions required' to 'Any of the conditions required' ? I don't see this option in the Interface Configurator nor in business_logic.php Cheers Seóras
  6. S

how to generate a drop down list in search page

Hi, can anyone tell me how to generate a drop down list on the search page for a table like the one in the demo here; http://www.dadabik.org/company_demo/index.php?function=show_search_form&table_name=products ? If this is done in the interface configurator then I can't see it. Cheers Seóras
  7. S

restrict some tables to admin only

I have multiple tables in my database, is there a way to make some of the tables visible only to admin just like users-tab? DaDaBik version 4.2 MySQL 5.0.32-Debian_7etch1-log Solved: just read the section on multiple installations which achieves just what I wanted. Thanks Post Edited...