Recent content by Xoplex

1. X

Disable sorting

Solved in index.php I changed if ($fields_labels_ar[$count_temp]["present_results_search_field"] === '1') TO if ($fields_labels_ar[$count_temp]["present_results_search_field"] === '2') AND $sql .= ' '.$order_type; TO if ($table_name == YourTable) { $sql .= '...
  2. X

Disable sorting

Hi, I have been looking for hours and could not figure it out. Is there anyway to have dadabik not sort at all? Ex: when i just navigate to the index.php page, I would like it to show it exactly as it is in the dadabase. Not sort by column 1. Or maybe sort by column 2 instead? or sort by a...
  3. X

Is this possible?

Hi would I be able to use Dadabik to create a search form like this? http://www.diamondhunt.com/diamond_search/diamond_search_form.php?store_name=lerner Thanks in advance XO
  4. X

Checkox Revisited

Has this been updated in the newer versions. I would loved to do a single select via a checkbox instead of dropdown.
  5. X

Result page column with

nm Post Edited (03-27-07 17:42)
  6. X

Get rid of the view details column

Debbie, Thank You so much!! You are amazing :)
  7. X

Can I search for an entry BETWEEN two dates?

answer is here. http://www.dadabik.org/forum/read.php?f=3&i=184&t=177#reply_184
  8. X

Hi Debbie, Thanks for your response. Only imma newb and I found the function but no clue what to do :( Post Edited (03-26-07 22:10)
  9. X

Hi I looked forever to find the answer but it avoided me. I have disabled Insert, Edit Delete, and Details. Unfortunatly the details column still shows up in the results. Is there a way to get rid of this column completly? Thank You XO
  10. X

How to set default operators for search?

Just started playing with your program and i love it so far. I tried changing default operator to be 'contains' and also tried is_equal but it ignores anything I search for and returns the whole list and if i search on more than one field it gives me the error [08] Error: during query...