Recent content by webmarco

1. W

different page format for different pdf

in the hcangelog of tcpdf I found: 5.0.012 (2010-05-19) - The access to method setPageFormat() was changed to 'protected' because it is not intended to be directly called. I removed protected from the method setPageFormat() and now I can use this method in my template_settings.php in order...
  2. W

I tried to find a way to change the page size BEFORE pdf generation. I have been able in having A5 format pages only using $pdf->AddPage('L','A5', false, false); in my set_standard_pdf_parameters_custom() in this way I get A5 pages, properly oriented but of course I have a blank first page...
  3. W

I need to print in different page formats. My application will be used in main office for production planning and in the production plant for label printing. I use _settings.php files for each template. What is the proper way to make the pdf generated on specific paper format? In the office we...
  4. W

virtual column update

I have a virtual column called KG_H in my db. When I change some value in the form and I save I get this message: "[08] Error: during query execution. UPDATE `TBL_COMMESSE` SET `ID_LINEA` = '4', `ID_LOTTO` = '24062', `MATERIALE` = 'HD BIANCO', `ID_SOGGETTO` = '189', `ID_MARCHIO` = '0', `NOTE` =...
  5. W

custom formatting function

I use a custom formatting function for a field. The field is shown with correct format in result and details forms. In edit forms I show it but disabled but the format in not applied (I see the raw data without formatting function effect). Is this behaviour correct? Being specific: the filed is...
  6. W

<<previous and next>> buttons

Is there a way to hide these buttons from the page? They appear on edit form but I'd like not having them to make the UI as simple as possible for my final operators Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 25-03-2024 (installation code...
  7. W

using a custom button to apply a filter (via redirecting)

I don't know why in the middle of my config_custom I had a row $enable_search_by_url=0; of course my fault in checking but now problem solved. Thank you
  8. W

Would it be possible testing just by using a just downloaded config.php substituing it in the include folder? Would I miss some customization in the app (i.e. layout basic settings)?
  9. W

it is a typo; in my config.php it is written properly but it works only since I added to my config_custom.php. Is it possible that somewhere I made a mistake and config.php is ignored? I didn't edit it at all
  10. W

Hi, thank you for the hint. The $enable_search_by_utl is set to 1 in config.php but I didn't copy it to my config_custom.php. After copying it to the custom_config.php file, the button is working properly. I didn't add before since I was following the manual suggestion: config.php contains ALL...
  11. W

This is what I got after an advanced search execution: I can't see any "Show search URL" button. Maybe I am missing the point...
  12. W

Thank you for the answer, I didn't think about this solution to have the right URL to copy. Maybve I missed the way of opening a table with a pre-defined search filter. "Show search URL" button is present only when I open a table with pre-defined filter?
  13. W

my "solution" has been setting a $SESSION['valore'] using a custom button for each "filter" I need; after setting this value, the "redirection" is again on the same page, but the page has a custom filter that is built on the value assigned to $SESSION['valore'] i.e for LINEA 2 (ID_LINEA = 2)...
  14. W

it is my fault, the view is called PIANO_LINEE, only one table
  15. W

hide Show Revisions Button

thank you