Recent content by wazz999

1. W

External Viewer

Im trying to make a mobile view of my website. In general, it works quite well. It only displays the 2 fields I need displayed. All data is inserted through the dadabik front end, then someone/viewer loads up a mobile website with only 2 selected fields in it. My question is, how would I...
  2. W

Is locking records possible?

Thats exactly what I was thinking of doing, just need to figure out the syntax for the cron job. Thanks again.
  3. W

Thanks DebbieS Im quite a noob when it comes to php/cron/html, so I would probably mess up my installation trying to figure out your solution. What Ive done instead is shedule a cron job to truncate the mysql database at midnight - which means there is no way to edit records, and Im in the...
  4. W

I've just started using Dadabik, and it is pretty much what I needed to get things done. However, I am in the process of building an "exceptions" list, that I need to automatically lock after 24 hours / every night at midnight. eg : multiple users inputs required data - at midnight, the...