Recent content by vannsun

1. V

SQL Error in Master/Details View - SQL Server

Hello, I upgraded from version 10.3 Manarola ENTERPRISE Best Regards, Vannessa
  2. V

Hello Eugenio Thanks for your reply. The installation is an upgrade. I didn't have any errors in the upgrade process. Best regards, Vanessa
  3. V

Hello I am trying to use the Master/details view to allow multiple files related to a single document. I took the documentation as guide and the ERP demo but I always get an SQL error in the Master View. Error: during query execution. SELECT "saving_files"."id_saving_file"...
  4. V

User creation for groups different than "admin"

That's exactly what I was needing. Thank you :)-D
  5. V

User creation for groups different than "admin"

Hello I created a new group called "app_admin". I changed permissions on the users table, so that, that user group can be able to administrate users. This functionality is aimed to Key users, who can create users and have other high level permissions in the tables but are not able to modify...
  6. V

Validate a calculated field

Hello I would like to know if there is any possibility to validate a calculated field. I tried with operational hooks but the entry is still saved in the database. The field is calculated from the values of other fields, if the calculation is < 0, the insert or update should be stopped and the...
  7. V

Hide advanced SQL report

Hello Eugenio Yes, is the same email Regards
  8. V

Hide advanced SQL report

Hello Eugenio Thanks for your reply. I have no access to Canny, I created an account and logged in but I get following message: "You do not have access to dadabik's feedback." Regards, Vannessa
  9. V

Hide advanced SQL report

Hello Is there any possibility to hide the "advanced SQL report" radiobutton in the "Generate chart" Option? The user does not need it and does not want to see it, this option is disabled in the config file. I could hide the radiobutton itself with a CSS, but the description is not a label...
  10. V

Password Crypter doesn't work

Hello The workaround deleting those 'N' worked for me. Thank you very much Eugenio and Bob I'm looking forward to the next version Best wishes. Vanessa
  11. V

Hello In the browser console get the error: VM126:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list void(generic_js_popup(N'pwd.php',N'',600,500)) DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://.com/css/normalize.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404...
  12. V

Hello Thanks for your reply. No, I don't have any pop-up blocker. I have tried in several Browsers and I get the same problem. Best regards,
  13. V

Hello We have recently purchased Dadabik and I am trying to use the Password Crypter in the users admin but it doesn't work. It didn't work in version 10.3 and is not working in version 10.4 either. I can see the 'crypter (click here first)' link but when I click on it nothing happens, when I...