Recent content by uwec

1. U

Unable to edit records due to lack of lock

Depending on browser already entered Changes are lost that way . Had to press save after every change . But that way some complex calculations and operations are triggered every time ... What helped so far was telling the people to use the details view instead of the edit view when...
  2. U

Ah found it , sorry ! $enable_record_lock_feature
  3. U

Reload is not really kind of an option an Option while you collect Data from a lot of sources :-( Is there a way to completely turn off Blocking?
  4. U

What really looks strange to me is the following code: if((empty($_GET['pre']) and ((!empty($_POST['token']) and !empty($_SESSION['token']) and $_POST['token'] != $_SESSION['token']) or empty($_POST[$_sid]) or $_POST[$_sid] != session_id() or empty($_COOKIE[$_sid]) or $_COOKIE[$_sid]...
  5. U

Having the same issue when working whith multiple tabs in complex applications. To reproduce this problem: - open a table - press edit for an entry - open another table in a seperate browser tab - edit and save an entry in the second table. - go back to first tab and press save. To me...
  6. U

Pagination links don't work in master/details views

Looks perfect :-) Thx a lot!
  7. U

Sorry forgot this : PHP Version: 7.0.28 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.0.32-MariaDB Web server: Apache/2.2.34 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/mod_fastcgi-SNAP-0910052141 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
  8. U

I think i got a problem that goes in the same direction. In Master/Details view whenever i change the items per page i suddenly get all entries shown. For example if i got a DB whith several liquids(master) that all consists of about 10 to 50 components(details). If i change Items per...
  9. U

Search via get Parameters

I simply added the search parameters as GET parameters to the URL seemed to work perfectly on a quick test. Like this : dadabik.mydomain.de/index.php?tablename=Lager&function=search&execute_search=1&search_from_filter=1&operator=and&win__select_type=is_equal&win=TEST 3434kk3k34k
  10. U

User-friendly searchable is not shown

I have nearly the same issue whith an unmodified 8.1 , but the issue applies only to the quick search. Quick Search : Nornmal Search : In quicksearch i got : <select name="winid"> In normal search i got : <select data-placeholder=" " name="winid"...
  11. U

One more , it would be great it the Custom formatting function would get the full row data as a second parameter.
  12. U

ID_User (Update)

Very simple soloution: Create a simple text field , and generate its content whith the following function. In custom_functions.php : /** Returns the current User for a calculated field. */ function dadabik_calculate_current_user($parameters) { global $current_user; return...
  13. U

Just wanted to mention, that i will even function if you call it via GET parameters like : http://dadabik.meineseite.de/index.php?tablename=Lager&function=search&execute_search=1&search_from_filter=1&operator=and&win__select_type=is_equal&win=TEST00340303
  14. U

Copy/Move a table entry into another table.

I have a list of items in strorage and want to copy or move those items to a list(another table) so that someone has a packing list to work whith. I whish to add a button for this like in this thread : https://dadabik.com/forum/read.php?1,19599 The only option i see right now is to create a...