Recent content by tory2307

1. T

using masql field type set()

Hello, next problem: even if the length of the options field is sufficient, nothing is saved to the database. You know, in a field type of set you can choose more than one option. Dadabik accepts only one (error message), and then doesn't save it in the database. With phpmyadmin it is possible...
  2. T

fresh install not working (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds)

I increased the max_execution_time according to your proposal and it worked. The error message still persists.
  3. T

using masql field type set()

My database is developped with Mysql Workbench. I use many fields of the field type set(), the options mainly with long text sentences. I did not find an option to use this hardcoded options in the database also in dadabik. It is only possible to hardcode the options in dadabik using the...
  4. T

fresh install not working (Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds)

After a todays fresh local install on xampp 7.1.26 with Version MySQL: 5.5.5-10.1.38-MariaDB with MySQLi Apache/2.4.38 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.0.2q PHP/7.1.26 PHP Version 7.1.26 DaDaBIK 9.2.2 Monterosso Firefox 65.0.2. 64bit after several trials the server throws each time the following errors...