Recent content by TGSTech

1. T

Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

What can i do to award you some forum points?
  2. T

Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

I reinstalled exactly as i have numerous times but this time changed the config file as you suggested. NO ERROR!!! Worked perfectly. Sure wish i hadn't put in those comments. I would never have figured this out. Never seen comments cause problems before but wow this was frustrating. Many...
  3. T

Created a recording of the steps i'm doing. Emailed it because file was to large for email.
  4. T

tried again, same error. I took screen shots along the way. . It's all clean or at least what i consider clean. Still using the same virtual host. My steps are; 1. stop the server 2. delete all dadabik files in the project folder. (second image is the result) 3. drop the table in...
  5. T

Yes i got in and you are correct, no error. Will try to recreate again i have to be missing something.
  6. T

Should add that i also removed all the dadabik files from the server as well as the schema. Also, your comment "bunch of dadabik tables in that SQL extract. ". I thought you wanted that. It is/was the result of the install. Sent them to you purposely. It was clean before the install.
  7. T

I can't get signed in. Username? tried variations of the defaults but no go. Again, can't thank you enough. I am sorry but i don't understand. In my response #10 i explained that i created a new schema meaning that schema had never seen dadabik so no dadabik files were present in the...
  8. T

Sent it, subject: configurator Error from TGSTech
  9. T

The forum won't send those files. I've tried, errors with msg not in accepted format.
  10. T

ok how to i export into an acceptable file format of .png, .jpg, jpeg, jpe, or .gif. i can make a zip or dump all the .sql files.
  11. T

I will try that but how is that possible. I built an entirely new database, new server host, and table with different names. All New! Again, i built entirely new database: with totally different DB and table names, changed all the field names but the index field "ID", Only 5 fields...
  12. T

Used workbench to create new schema. DB - neksabstdb, table - neksabsttbl created a new project folder in server and a new virtual host unzipped the dadabik download file copied files into project folder project folder name/install.php Installed without error clicked on configurator and...
  13. T

No i had not. When i tried Syncro the old field names it presented were the new field names so that didn't work. So, deleted the table in pages then did a full install again. No change. If i DROP the table in Data, it deletes all my data in the table. Don't really want to do that but...
  14. T

Identifying the database in the config file. DB (Schema) has all the parts (table(s) only one table, etc). I can connect to the database in workbench. Ran many queries and all the queries i've tested work well. Using workbench, i was working with the table. I don't recall deleting the...