Recent content by Stephan-H

1. Stephan-H

How to Remove X Delete button from Classic Grid

Simple as that! :) Thanks!
  2. Stephan-H

As far as I have understood correctly, the aim is to prevent someone from accidentally deleting all the data records in the grid. However, it should be possible to delete individual data records.
  3. Stephan-H

To hide the x button in grid view, add the following css code to styles_screen_custom.css: /* hide the Delete all button in grid view to prevent accidents */ div.grid-status a.btn-delete {display:none;} Works in DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise.
  4. Stephan-H

Dialog box shows forbidden insert form after a confirmed duplication warning

DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise I have a table A with a select single field AA connected to a lookup table B field BB. This lookup table B is not visible to users (READ = No). The lookup table field BB has "Check for duplicated entries during INSERT" enabled. Now when - a user tries to...
  5. Stephan-H

duplication check over a combination of fields?

DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise I have a table with the fields COUNTRY and RIVER. There are rivers that flow through more than one country, e.g. Donau (Austria, Germany...). If I just enable "Check for duplicated entries during INSERT" for the field RIVER, it warns me when I'm about to...
  6. Stephan-H

How to preselect all checkboxes of select_multiple_checkbox field type?

Hi, how can I preselect all checkboxes of a select_multiple_checkbox field type in the insert form? Didn't find anything here on that. Thanks, Stephan
  7. Stephan-H

Insert standard save buttons anywhere in forms

A workaround is described here: https://dadabik.com/forum/index.php?threads/save-button-on-long-forms.20234/#post-25964
  8. Stephan-H

More relaxed search function in the forum

The search function in the forum currently only accepts search terms with more than 3 characters. This is too few to be able to search for "CSS" or other common 3-character abbreviations, for example. Please make the search function less restrictive. Thanks!
  9. Stephan-H

Basic script for email/custom button

Perhaps you have deselected the option "Show people's signatures with their messages" in your preferences?
  10. Stephan-H

MSSQL SERVER 2019 and Dadabik 11.8Elba Enterprise installation problems.

BTW: PHP 7.4 is outdated, I'd upgrade to at least 8.2.
  11. Stephan-H

Save Button on long forms.

Here is a solution that clones the existing save buttons container html element on insert and edit forms and inserts clones of that element before each separator. (Works in DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise.) Precondition: In the Form configurator, use "Add Separator before this field...
  12. Stephan-H

Insert standard save buttons anywhere in forms

For long forms, it would be very helpful if we could insert the standard buttons for saving etc. at any point.
  13. Stephan-H

Save Button on long forms.

I'd love to have that too.
  14. Stephan-H

Separator before (label) for master/details view?

I found a solution/workaround (DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise): To insert separators with the details table name directly above each master/details section, add the following code to custom_functions.js: $(document).ready(function() { /* insert a separator above each master/details...
  15. Stephan-H

Add html id attribute to elements

E.g. to give the standard buttons this style: currently I have to use rather complicated css statements: .save_buttons_container input:nth-child(1) { background-color: green; } .save_buttons_container input:nth-child(3) { background-color: yellow; color:black; } .save_buttons_container...