Recent content by steff

1. S

How should i move/copy a DaDabiK Application?

I think, the reason is the $host was not 'localhost' but a webhost. I changed the config parameters in config_custom.php to the database on my new server and it works, cool. its relative easy to move. so i think option 2 is fine... Ciao
  2. S

How should i move/copy a DaDabiK Application?

Hi, I have a dadabik application 9.3 (enterprice). I have also the upgrade package 10.0 (enterprice). Now i want to move and upgrade may application. I have already copyied my application to antother server with another domain. A 1:1 copy of mysql Database an 1:1 copy of program files. I did not...
  3. S

Upgrade problem from 9.22 to 9.3

Yes, it also works. So can the config.php remain clean. Thanks
  4. S

I tried a little bit. Maybe i found the bug. I have another value in parameter => $prefix_internal_table = 'zxyz_' I think its to late to include this parameter at the end of config.php (with the config_custom.php). If so, you cant leave the config.php clean in this case, you have to edit this...
  5. S

Hi, I have an upgrade problem from 9.22 enterprice to 9.3 enterprice. I went through the steps => "Upgrade from previous versions". 1. If i use the old (9.2.2) config.php it works and the Admin Area told me "You are using DaDaBIK version 9.3-Monterosso enterprise" but there is also the message...
  6. S

CUSTOM FORMATTING FUNCTIONS Example

FRW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Steff, > > just make a try - dadabik won't hurt ;-) > > Something like: > > > function dadabik_timestamp_to_date ($value){ > > $value2 = date('d.m.Y H:i:s', $value); > return $value2; > } > > > will work as a...
  7. S

Ok, Thanks it works. It is possible to format a timestamp? I have a timstamp field called TSTAMP. In front end i see for example "2019-03-11 19:35:04" I wanna only see "2019-03-11" or "2019". A function like dadabik_format_TSTAMP($value) { return $value= date('d.m.Y', $value) } Is this...
  8. S

Hello, i am a dadbik beginner. I tried the CUSTOM FORMATTING FUNCTIONS. I have a table with a timestamp (date_time field). i put in the forms generator field "Custom formatting function:" the example function (within the customs_functions.php). => dadabik_format_last_name_customer($value)...