Recent content by sorin

1. S

Few words about DaDaBIK and it's competitors

Hi, You say: If you compare the products, you will probably find advantages and missing features on both sides; I am not sure if comparing DaDaBIK Enterprise and PHPRunner Pro is fair: PHPRunner Pro doesn't provide a charts builder (you need PHPRunner Enterprise for that, $799) and provides...
  2. S

Few words about DaDaBIK and it's competitors

Hi, I tried to evaluate few IDEs because I need to develop a functional prototype for a multitenant marketplace. I evaluated DaDaBIK, AppGini, DbFront, VFront, dbQuikSite, PHPMaker, PHPRunner and so on. Finally my choise was PHPRunner. Your DaDaBIK enterprise version ($ 190 ) is not so rich in...
  3. S

The admin table dadabik_users isn't visible for the all users

Hi, My admin table dadabik_users is visible only for the users that belong to the admin group even if, in the permissions menu, I allow all the rights for a group created by me. Is this a standard behaviour ? Isn't a problem to create a new view and install it but I want to be sure that isn't...
  4. S

Pages that are uninstalled don't disappear from the left menu

Hi, I uninstalled all my pages that I added during the tests from the last days and I started to install other pages but when I test the result I still see the left menu like when the all old pages was installed. I restarted the web server and the database server but still I can see the same...
  5. S

A multitenant app

That is great :) , anyway I need to learn PHP. Until then I will force in the database a single user to a single company relation. My hope was that I can keep the original database unchanged :( . In a page that display a master/detail relation I can add items for the detail table or I'm forced...
  6. S

I can display a boolean field like a check box ?

Hi, I modified my database and I changed a field from the "Boolean" type in the "smallint" type. On the "Form configurator" / "Field type" I found only: "select_single", "select_single_radio", "select_multiple_menu", "select_multiple_checkbox" and nothing like "select_single_checkbox". I want...
  7. S

A multitenant app

Hi, I purchased the DaDabik app to evaluate if I can used it to create a functional prototype for a multitenant application and now, after few days of tests, I can see that is not so simple to create a such app with it. Unfortunately I'm not a web a developer and I don't knew PHP, so I'm not...
  8. S

I can display a boolean field like a check box ?

Hi, I have many fields with the Boolean type and I want to display those fields like check boxes. Is that possible ? If yes, how ? About/Check upgrade You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2-Monterosso pro, installed on 12-17-2018 (installation code: 141915c177812197f4), the latest version of...
  9. S

A new installed page can't be displayed

Thank you, After log in / log out works fine
  10. S

A new installed page can't be displayed

Hi, I installed a new page from my database and when I click in the menu to see it, I receive the err: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT "languages"."id", "languages"."name" FROM "languages" ORDER BY "languages"."" ASC OFFSET 0 LIMIT 10 The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42601]: Syntax...
  11. S

Can I extend the dadabik_users table with fields & FK ?

Hi, Thank you, now the app work ok ! The lookup options wasn't set. Best regards
  12. S

Hi, >>If the installation is the result of an upgrade from DaDaBIK < 8.2, it won't work, but I guess in your case you installed from scratch, am I right? Yes >> Was the result of the db synchro correct? Yes >>I mean, it says it added two fields? Yes >>Did you add the correct permissions...
  13. S

Hi, I'm a newcomer on the dadabik world. I'm sorry for my questions if they are uninspired. I created a test database for my first app. Instead to create my own user table (and replace the settings from the config) I want to use the dadabik_users table for my tests. Can I extend the...