Recent content by Sooty57

1. S

Cannot log in after PHP update

Just received the following message from ISP Tech Support: I don't feel so silly now 😆
  2. S

I had cleared browser cache (chrome) without success. Tried using Safari, and all ok. Boy, do I feel silly 🤭
  3. S

My hosted server PHP version was updated from v7.4 to 8.2, and I can no longer log in to dadbik. The error log shows: It seems that the script is still looking for session dat in the old path. As the common_start.php file is understandably encrypted I do not see how I can resolve this without...
  4. S

Licence error after 11.9 upgrade

Not sure what caused this, but the guys at Dadabik seem to have sorted it out now :)
  5. S

I notice that the warning does not display the date that the licence supposedly expired (see attached)
  6. S

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba monthly, installed on Apr 3, 2023 (installation code: 1866763ed0809c9e54), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on Mar 23, 2023 System info PHP Version: 7.4.33. mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.38-MariaDB. Web...
  7. S

Forms destroyed using Safari on a Mac

That works :)(y)
  8. S

Looking again, I agree with Martin68 - i.e. all fields shifted up from labels.
  9. S

dadabik.com/dadahelpdesk_demo/index.php?tablename=requests&function=edit&where_field=id_request&where_value=7939 The problem appears to be with select single fields only. Safari 16.3
  10. S

Removing header from public pages

Would it be possible to use a hook to prevent login button or full header if user = public?
  11. S

[Questions] - Installed dadabik for the first time

Can I ask how you achieved item 5 please. I have the same problem.
  12. S

Removing header from public pages

I have managed to successfully create publicly visible pages, but how can I prevent the header and login button from displaying? I don't want my public users to ever get to the login screen.
  13. S

Same issues here when using Safari on Mac - I switch to Chrome when using DaDaBIK