Recent content by simpletheu

1. S

Questions on menu order setting in admin interface

Thanks for your time, Eugenio! Unfortunately, I don't have access to the PHP installation of my academic institution, it's either 5.3.3 or 7. Sorry about that...
  2. S

Puzzling...It's probably related to a specific configuration of my academic server: it is currently running php 5.3.3. With php ini set on 'display_errors', dadabik indicates the following error: Parameter 1 to array_multisort() expected to be a reference, value given in...
  3. S

ok, bug solved, problem was related to php version: with php 7, my menu ordering is correct, in PHP 5.3.3, the ordering is alphabetical only. No idea why... Th.
  4. S

thanks for the feedback! No, I haven't change any data directly in mysql database. I've started with a fresh install of dadabik 8 but since the outset the menu order follows an alphabetical order, without taking into account the number in the menu order setting nor the container setting: the two...
  5. S

Actually, I also have a problem with the "menu order", which does not seem to be working on my new installation. Menu items get ordered alphabetically, although I have set different numbers on the menu order page. The Group and User pages get listed in two distinct containers Admin, for...
  6. S

Upload delete

Following some tutorials made in the forum, I've inserted a simple function to create a thumbnail each time an image is uploaded in Dadabik. My problem occurs when I want to delete the original image: could not work it out how to delete the related thumbnail as well...? Can it be somewhere in...
  7. S

select single dropdown bug?

Thanks Debbie for your quick feedback. I infer that the problem might come from the (useful) hack of Alpha2zee to allow multiple select or maybe from my own install. I'll have to figure it out myself... Anyway, many thanks to all the contributors of Dadabik, especially it's conceptor. I do hope...
  8. S

select single dropdown bug?

I've got a strange bug in my dadabik installation (3.2) that I could not elucidate. Let's say I have a field with a select_single field type and with two options to include such as ~X~XX~ Both options appear in the dropdown and the result table does display the value "XX", but not the value...
  9. S

Order by (numeric/alphabetical)

Some help needed: I'd like the result table to be ordered differently whether the field is numeric or alphabetical: -if the first field is numeric: order is "DESC" -if the first field is alphabetical or other: order is "ASC" For this I would need to include an If statement in the index.php...
  10. S

4.0 alpha: Unicode + CSV, multiple menu and checkbox

First of all, my warmest thanks to the creator of DaDabiK, Eugenio, and to all those who contribute to the support forum, especially Debbie S and alpha2zee. Here are my questions: 1. my database has Greek and occidental characters mixed; I therefore use unicode in MySQL and html pages. I had...