Recent content by schnils

1. S

Options to include

Dear Eugenio, thanks for your answer. I think that you understood me right. But it is really so, that the filter is loaded before the edit-function of each dataset? Anyway: would be a nice feature to have those cascading listboxes... Yours Nils
  2. S

Options to include

Just to add some more information...and questions: I think that Dadabik 6.3 Enterprise has that what I want...variables in the where clause. Just before I buy it, I want to be shure that it works. I have two tables. One is completely ready and finished it won't be changed. table1: - id -...
  3. S

Options to include

Hi guys, after years using DaDaBik successfully, I'm moving into trouble. I'm using a rather old version 5.x with a lot of workarounds (so I can't upgrade easily). I am trying to have the "Options to include" depending on the case. For example. I am having a table with information about...
  4. S

Duplicates in Update

...addition...probably I have a "simple" solution for me. If I find out where the "Edit"-Button before the updating-process is, I can replace him with a "Check-Button". With this one I can direct the user to another function, which checks, if the time is used by another person. If this is not...
  5. S

Duplicates in Update

Dear Eugenio, thank you for your fast support... we are using Dadabik to plan the time of some of our activities. Therefore we make once in a half year a table with a basic structure of the planned activities for the following months. Every person of our group can edit this table and everyone...
  6. S

Duplicates in Update

-- moved topic --
  7. S

Duplicates in Update

Hi to all! First of all, thank you for a great product. I'm using a rather old version of Dadabik from 2012. I guess it is 4.6 (or something like that...couldn't figure out what it is exactly). When I "insert" something in my database the "check for duplicate"-function works well. But I did...