Recent content by ryarkiv

1. R

Installation halt

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$db_schema' (T_VARIABLE) in /home/www/db.kaj-ahlburg.dk/include/config.php on line 48 I tried to delete the word public. I have no idea what else to do. Dadabik 9.2 Firefox Windows 10 Home and Prof Mysql 5.6 Apache 2
  2. R

AND / OR operators during a search

Sorry, I made a blunder. Forget what I wrote above. Here it comes: Your SQL query (for debugging purpose): SELECT `Ry-kommune-1901`.`KIPnr`, `Ry-kommune-1901`.`Løbenr`, `Ry-kommune-1901`.`Stednavn`, `Ry-kommune-1901`.`Ejendom_navn`, `Ry-kommune-1901`.`Matr_nr`, `Ry-kommune-1901`.`Ejer`...
  3. R

I did this: // display the main sql statements of insert/search/edit/detail operations for debugging (0|1) // note that the insert sql statement is will be displayed only if $insert_again_after_insert is set to 1 and $show_details_after_insert = 0 $display_sql = 1; Search LIKE/Contains "Jens...
  4. R

Wildcards

Please do add it in the future. It would do much difference to my work.
  5. R

Wildcards

You are right. From my point of view it was a brilliant feature. I never noticed any wrong results and wildcards like % and _ are commonly used on the net (libraries). Thanks for the explanation.
  6. R

Well for instance I have a database with a lot of names, including 1069 "Jens" and 303 "Hans". When I search contains "Jens OR Hans", nothing returns. The database also has 6 "Peter Andersen". When I search contains "Peter AND Andersen", nothing returns.
  7. R

// enable the possibility, for users, to specify AND / OR operators during a search e.g. typing "apple OR banana" (0|1) // operators are case sensitive, OR and AND must be written in capital letters // users cannot mix operators (city AND Europe OR USA) $enable_user_booleans = 1; I can´t make...
  8. R

Wildcards

I have used % for several letters and _ for one letter. "Pe_er" can give Peter and Peder (same name in danish, but alternatively spelled) "%ristian" can give Christian and Kristian (same name in danish, but alternatively spelled) Examples are legio when working with names in databases.
  9. R

Wildcards

I used to put wildcards into my "contains" searches in earlier versions of Dadabik. It seems not to function any more. Solutions?
  10. R

ionCube failing

Hi I just chatted with One.com and they don´t support ionCube. And they don´t support installation of a loader on their server. So I bought a useless programme, it seems.
  11. R

ionCube failing

Hi No I´m not very sure about anything. I just followed instructions on the screen and ended up with this failure. I don´t know what to ask for at ionCube, but you must know which is the right version or even mail me the file attached? I´m quite an amateur and I´m really lost here.
  12. R

ionCube failing

Dadabik 9.2 Firefox Windows 10 Home and Prof Mysql 5.0.10 Not able to find any details on Web-server (One.com) Ioncube prevents me from installing. What can I do?