Recent content by rootuid

1. R

Integration with phpbb

The page is 2 years old and 404ed. Anyone know how to integrate phpbb and dadabik for authentication?
  2. R

Adding footer to top

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll give that a go.
  3. R

Adding footer to top

I'm having problems locating the code which outputs x entries found and page x of x Can anyone point out which code I need to copy so that these appear at the bottom of my page? All I can find is: include/languages/english.php: "records_found" => "entries found."...
  4. R

Link authentication to forum login details?

anyone got any ideas how to achieve something like this?
  5. R

home, insert, search, show all, top

How do I include the Insert, search options at the top of a page? Thanks.
  6. R

Interface configurator configuration : How to reset to default ?

Thanks for the reply. I solved the problem.
  7. R

Interface configurator configuration : How to reset to default ?

I've made some changes via the Interface configurator and now get "[08] Error: during query execution." error after clicking insert. I'd like to change the Interface configurator settings back to their default. How do I go about doing this? Thanks in advance.
  8. R

Insert Multiple records

this is a much needed feature. DessbieS, you mentioned using phpMyadmin to create SQl statements to insert multiple records. I assume this solution is on the admin side and not a feature that a logged in dadabik user could use?
  9. R

DaDaBiK for PHPNUKE

Most interesting thanks!
  10. R

Authentication : Browse query

Thanks for the heads up Bill. I'll read the docu.
  11. R

Authentication : Browse query

I have the following authentication setup in my config.php $enable_authentication = 1; // the name of the table which contains user information; the user, password and user type field names; the value (must be a string) used to identify the administrator and the normal user roles change only...
  12. R

dadabik.org and phorum.org working together?

I noticed that http://www.holmans-world.com/phpBB2/index.php is hacked , you might want to update your phpbb to 2.0.19! Post Edited (04-02-06 23:31)
  13. R

Link authentication to forum login details?

I have a website and a database. I'd prefer if my users only had to register once and allow this username/password combo to be used for dadabik. Wondering if anyone has had any sucess using the login details from a discussion forums punbb.org in my case) as authentication for dadabik ? My...
  14. R

Display specific fields only query

Ahh thanks Marc.I was thinking of using two instances of dadabik also. Do you use the same database or do you merge them?
  15. R

Display specific fields only query

Hi, I understand one can mask specific fields from appearing by changing the options in the configuration manager. I want to have two views of the same database: - All fields displayed except 1. - Only display all fields if field a=y. Wondering if something like this is possible?