Recent content by Ronb2108

1. R

Configure search fields

Hi Eugenio ... Thanks for the ultra-quick reply. I now feel stupid for asking the question ! Cheers Ron
  2. R

Configure search fields

-- moved topic --
  3. R

Configure search fields

Hi .. I'm very new to DadaBIK and am trying to setup the database forms view. I have a lot of columns in my table but would like to set it up so that I only have a few selected search boxes at the top of the form rather than all. I can see how to change the search criteria but not how to remove...
  4. R

Missing Icons

Thanks Eugenio Upgraded PHP level to 5.4.45 and all seems well with the sidebar menu now. Also tried 5.5.38 and 5.6.30 and still good. Cheers Ron
  5. R

Missing Icons

Hello Eugenio .. thanks for your help. The problem may have been that my database didn't have a primary key when I did the install. I set the id field as primary key and deleted/re-added the field from dbsynchro but then I had other problems (code 8 in the front-end). In the end I deleted my...
  6. R

Missing Icons

-- moved topic --
  7. R

Missing Icons

Hi .. just bought dadabik pro as it looks like it might do the job (or at least part of it) for a society membership database. I've been playing with it to get an idea of how it works and have one main issue and a couple of questions at the moment. The main issue ... I've created a MySql...