Recent content by peterjameswass

1. P

Wordpress plugin showing mobile format site

Thanks Eugenio - I've added some custom CSS to change the way the site handles mobile screens and it's working fine now.
  2. P

Wordpress plugin showing mobile format site

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 02-15-2019 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see...
  3. P

Can't edit and save custom pages

Where should I be looking for that message Eugenio?
  4. P

Another update! If I browse to the site using 'localhost' rather than the external URL, saving custom pages works on the server.
  5. P

Hi Eugenio, I've found that this is only happening when I access the admin pages on the server that the application is running on. If I log in to the app remotely (same version of Chrome as that running on the server) it works fine. The OS is different in each case - Server 2012 R2 64-bit vs...
  6. P

Hi Eugenio, Here's the console output - theme.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setInterval' of undefined at theme.min.js:1 at theme.min.js:1 at theme.min.js:1 (anonymous) @ theme.min.js:1 (anonymous) @ theme.min.js:1 (anonymous) @ theme.min.js:1 tinymce.min.js:9...
  7. P

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 11-04-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.1-Monterosso released on 09-12-2018 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.5.38 mysql version: 5.5.50 Web server: Microsoft-IIS/8.5...
  8. P

V9 download link not working

Thanks Eugenio - I'll be quicker next time! :o) Peter
  9. P

V9 download link not working

Hi Eugenio, I received an email confirming my upgrade to V9 on 5th July with a download link. I'm now ready to apply the upgrade but when I click the link in the confirmation email it tells me that the file is not found. Can you help please? Kind regards, Peter
  10. P

Owner permissions using group ID

Many thanks Eugenio - that was the solution. Best, Peter
  11. P

Owner permissions using group ID

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise, installed on 06-10-2018 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is PHP Version: 5.5.38 mysql version: 5.5.50 Web server: Microsoft-IIS/8.5 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)...
  12. P

Cannot log in from some browsers - Chrome OK, Edge not OK

It was the $site_path value that was missing Eugenio, not the $site_url (which I've left blank). That was the only change I made. Best, Peter
  13. P

I've figured it out Eugenio - it was the $site_path variable which I'd left blank. Putting a '/' in there has solved the problem - at least for Edge and IE. I'm pretty sure it'll work on the iPhone now too but if not I'll update this thread. Thanks again for your help. Peter
  14. P

Hi Eugenio, Yes - the demo site is working okay with Edge (I can't check on iPhone yet). Best, Peter
  15. P

Hi Eugenio, I'm having problems logging in to my Dadabik site but only when using certain browsers. Chrome is okay on my PC and Android phone but Edge doesn't let me log in and the same problem happens when using an iPhone. There is no error message - having entered a valid username and...