Recent content by peter_kroman@live.dk

1. P

How to enter dadabik

Hi, Have been away for a while, and I can't remember how to access the dadabik application. Can you help? Regards Peter
  2. P

Can't get DaDaBik Pro working

I'm sorry. What seems to be my "crime" is that I am trying to change the username in the same operation. It is apparently not possible to change the username? Anyway, I have now changed the admin password without changing the username, and it worked. But before the latest reinstall i...
  3. P

But never the less that was what happened. I will try to change the admin password again now. And I got the same error message once again (not a 404 bur a 04 error, sorry for that mistake). So I can start over again once more?
  4. P

Thanks Euginio, Sometime you just can't see the forrest for all those trees :) I have now changed that, and tried to change my admin password again, and then it comes out with a 404 error, from which I can't get back. Well - I have made one more re-installation, but now I don't dare to...
  5. P

Just to clarify, since it might be a little difficult to see in the image, it is looking for an index file in http://peterkroman.dk/peterkroman.dk/gravsten/ Why does it suddenly look in peterkroman.dk/peterkroman.dk which is not here, and which I certainly not have asked it to do (by purpose...
  6. P

Hi Eugenio, I have reinstalled, and this time in the folder gravsten. I am now using these paths in the config file: $site_url = 'http:/peterkroman.dk/gravsten/'; $site_path = '/gravsten/'; The installation went OK, but when I try to login with root/letizia I get this Why? Regards Peter
  7. P

Now I get this: I am in trouble. Need help :)
  8. P

Well - tried to change root/letizia to something else, and now I can not acces the application again. What to do now.
  9. P

Thanks Eiginio. I think i am on track now. Thanks :)
  10. P

I still can't login. When copying username and password form the config file to the fields I get this message: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7400/27042839316_2a99db33f1.jpg About the other question. Can I install the application as many times as I need? Or is the application bound to one...
  11. P

I have changed the paths for $site and $site_path as you suggested. The I get this screen. But di I have to reinstall? And if not, how do I acces my application?
  12. P

To calrify a little: What I need is to install DaDaBik in a geereic way, so that I can use it to create front ends for many other databases that "gravsten" which is the database I am working with right now. Regarding the above, I have a question more. When i need to work with another...
  13. P

Hi, I have installed DaDaBik as requested. And I believe that it is installed on my server. Could you tell me if I am right, and what I have to do to get it working :)
  14. P

Hi DaDaBik is installed in the folder: dadabik_7.2_pro. Peter
  15. P

Doesn't seem that the picture links ar working, I'll try again. 1. 2.