Recent content by PANKAJ

1. P

Installation Error

Hi Eugenio, This has been solved. :) After checking permissions, virtual host and all other settings. I found the real issue for conn was the db name. Mysql db - dbname WAMP - DBNAME worked as it is without issues. Ubuntu had it case sensitive - DBNAME and dbname are different Because of...
  2. P

Installation Error

Hi Eugenio, I am getting below output when executing below script (replace *xxxx* with actual info) (My apologies i was not able to access my email when writing this post, so i pasted the content here for checking) ----------------------------------------Output Hello World - PDO-localhost...
  3. P

Installation Error

Hi Eugenio, I had made another script running from same folder and accessing another php file from include folder just to mimic the behaviour of DaDaBIK. This script will connect to DB to give me results of some sql query. The custom php script worked normally and gave me results with exact...
  4. P

Installation Error

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for the reply. What i pasted above is what i see in the logs. On the screen i am only getting - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. Yes, i am using Apache as a WebServer on Ubuntu 16.04. Unfortunately, the server is behind firewall so there is no online access to it. However, I...
  5. P

Installation Error

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for the reply. I have only changed the config.php file. And i could see the access_check_ex hook in the error message. Please find below error log for both check_session.php and config.php. Thanks in advance. [hr] [Wed Aug 15 21:29:38.954044 2018] [core] [pid 37506]...
  6. P

Installation Error

Hi, Good Day! I am getting below error when trying to access the index.php file/install.php DaDaBik 9.0 Enterprise Version Installation [hr] [Wed Aug 15 14:23:01.308570 2018] [authz_core] [pid 25081] mod_authz_core.c(809): [client 10.84.4.153:51796] AH01626: authorization result of...