Recent content by niko86

1. N

Master view within a master view

I see, are there any plans to work on the bug in the near future? Or is there any novel workarounds people have found that work?
  2. N

Master view within a master view

After getting master view working correctly I've hit a sort of "Inception" movie problem! I've created my three tables Project --> Location --> Sample. When a project is made i hit the edit icon and using the master view I can generate a Location with the projectID foreign key entry...
  3. N

First time proper user and have questions

My apologies, sorry I was setting it up wrong, thanks :)
  4. N

Thanks Eugenio, hiding works great. The master/details view isn't quite what I need, I want to be able to select a project id and this is remembered as the sole project i am entering thereafter so i don't need to select the project as a foreign key when i enter new positions.
  5. N

-- moved topic --
  6. N

I have one more question, how can i hide a field in the forms configurator? My database has an autoincrement column which i don't want showing.
  7. N

I'm using the version 8 beta release. I have a task to create a database app and Dadabik seems to fit the bill, but i'm pretty new to it. I know about databases but not very confident with the proper terms, so my question might be hard to understand. I have a project table, which holds...