Recent content by Mower

1. M

Several fields in one line

Oops! My apologies. As you say, I was looking in the wrong forum. Thanks for your answer, Regards
  2. M

I think I posted this 2 days ago but I am not seeing it on the forum. I therefore apologize if I am repeating the question. For someone with no php knowledge, is it possible with dadabik to place several fields with label/field name box in one line of a form ? For example, can I have these 4...
  3. M

problem with installation

The problem was quickly resolved by provider. As you said, there was something preventing the URL from working. Thank you very much.
  4. M

Hi For someone with no php knowledge, is it possible wih dadabik to place several fields with label/field name box in one line of a form ? For example: Title (drop down box) First Name (box) M.I. (box) Last Name (box)
  5. M

sorry I meant to say 403. I'll contact hosting provider and let you know what they say. Thanks.
  6. M

Hi, I was trying to install it on my server, But When I click on "Install" button, I get a error 404. http://knowyourbrain.com/dadabik/install.php Can anyone please help me figure out what's the problem? Here's my config.php (removed db pass) <?php /*...