Recent content by max4880

1. M

Major latency issue with one table

Thanks! This worked!
  2. M

Eugenio, If I look at the "page source" in Chrome, meaning what the PHP code echoes out as HTML, I see that it creates an object: "<div class="save_buttons_container"></div><span class="form_fields_set"><div class="form_row"><label for="Customer">Customer<span id="Customer_req"...
  3. M

Eugenio, Yes. There are currently between 90 to 100 appointments, but over 25 thousand clients (I imported data from an old database). The screen loads up until it displays the "Customer" field and then freezes. Then eventually it displays the rest of the record. The same when I click on the...
  4. M

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.3-Lerici enterprise, installed on 05-15-2018 (installation code: 133425a7c786a0c929), the latest version of DaDaBIK is Found The document has moved here. released on -- You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs...
  5. M

Custom Hook function

Hello, Sorry for the ommission. The error that I get (Debug is on): "[08] Error: during query execution. The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: parameter was not defined" Thanks, Max
  6. M

Custom Hook function

Just to clarify: Currently the code results in an SQL error when executed.
  7. M

Custom Hook function

Hello, Thanks for all of your previous help. I'm progressing quite rapidly in the development of the application. I need assistance figuring out how to make a hook function. Here is the situation: When a new record is added to table pa_jobs, I want the function to go through the table...
  8. M

Help with creating a view

Thank you. I have been experimenting with SQL views. It seems that to implement some of the custom functions and views that I need, I will have to upgrade to Dadabik Enterprise. I followed the site instructions to get an upgrade code, but when I go to purchase Enterprise, it tells me that the...
  9. M

Help with creating a view

Hello, In the application that I am creating there is a list of appointments. I need to be able to have a view that automatically shows all the appointments for this week, sorted by date. The user should also be able to easily look at appointments for next week, etc. The appointment table has a...
  10. M

A way to have selections remembered

Thank you very much! This answered my question!
  11. M

Eugenio, Thank you so much for the quick response. I think that I didn't phrase my question correctly. I have a table for list of offices. Each client is assigned to an office. Is it possible for user A to have a specific office selected as default so that every time this user logs in and...
  12. M

Hello, I have just purchased and installed the software. So far everything is going without a hitch, but I do have a question regarding implementing some functionality that I need for my application: The application will have a list of clients and for each client it will have a list of...