Recent content by Matthijs

1. M

Size of images in generated PDF

Hi, can you help me with this: I use a PDF template, which includes this code: <tr><td><strong>Foto 1</strong></td><td><strong>Foto 2</strong></td></tr> <tr class="photo-row"><td><br>dadabik_field foto_1 dadabik_field</td><td>dadabik_field foto_2 dadabik_field</td></tr> So it has two images...
  2. M

Problem with validation of field with content type email

Sorry already solved. I have a custom validation function for this field ...
  3. M

Problem with validation of field with content type email

Hi, have a problem with validation. I have a form with field named email with content type email. But the form accepts this email: j,bijl@bijltweewielers.nl (so , instead of .) Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 10-12-2023...
  4. M

Temp files in upload folder

ok thanks for the explanation!
  5. M

Temp files in upload folder

Hi, in the dadabik/uploads folder I see some files with names like this: dadabik_tmp_file_inbound2111168702183479541_10479.jpg What is causing this? thanks for any help! Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 10-12-2023 (installation...
  6. M

Pop-up window possible?

Hi Manual, thanks for your help!
  7. M

Limit height of images in PDF template

Hi, I use a template to format the PDF output. The template has a table with images: <table> <tr><td><strong>Foto 1</strong></td><td><strong>Foto 2</strong></td></tr> <tr class="photo-row"><td><br>dadabik_field foto_1 dadabik_field</td><td>dadabik_field foto_2 dadabik_field</td></tr> </table>...
  8. M

Pop-up window possible?

Hi, short question. In one of the functions in operational_hooks.php, I would like to display an informational pop-up window. After the user presses OK, the function should continue. I tried: echo '<script>window.onload = function() {alert("This is a test");}</script>'; Buit not working. Is...
  9. M

Wordpress Authentication Timeout Login Loop

Hi Jason, I also would like to run DaDaBIK in new screen to improve for mobile. Just curious: you already found ways to avoid the logout? Thanks!
  10. M

Problem with 'required' in custom_required_functions.php

I found the solution in the manual: For select_single_radio fields, if the user didn't select any option, the corresponding key in $parameters_ar won't be set and if you need to use a field value, the correspondent field cannot be disabled in the edit form and cannot be a calculated field...
  11. M

Hi Darren, closing } was there. I also tried $a = array() -> but no effect. The code works fine for a text field. Bit not for a radio field ...
  12. M

Hi, if field deelnemen = 'Ja' and type_boot = 'Opduwer', I want to show a radio field. The field is displayed correctly, but I can finish editing the record without selecting one of the radio values. So, field stored as NULL. I would expect since I say $a['required'] = true that I would need to...
  13. M

Hi, I use the code below in custom_required_functions.php If I use the function "dadabik_hide_nsd_opduwer" on a select_single_radio field, the field is correct hidden/shown. But the "required" option does not work: if $a['required'] = true; - it is possible to save the record without selecting...
  14. M

Dadabik wrapper: wordpress user not recognized in dadabik

With help of Dadabik support this is solved. In the wrapper, domain name must be the same as in wordpress settings. In settings I used www. and now also in the wrapper! [dadabik_wrapper url=https://www.jachthavendeoudepotmarge.nl/site/dadabik/index.php?function=search&tablename=potmarge_leden]...
  15. M

Dadabik wrapper: wordpress user not recognized in dadabik

Hi thanks will do, but first travel a few days so will do later!