Recent content by MartinB

1. M

Wrong information at "About/Check Update" !

Thanks again ... Today, I got more informations about that : I asked for this in the Plesk Forum, here is the answer : I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS , so I got MariaDB ... Bye, Martin
  2. M

Hello Eugenio ! Yes, you're right ... ;) I don't know why Plesk has changed it in the newer version ?! I hope it doesn't matter ... Bye, Martin
  3. M

Hello ! At the moment I'm moving my installation from Plesk 17.5 ( Ubuntu 16.04 ) to Plesk 17.8.( Ubuntu 18.04 ) ... At the first run, I see this : mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 Under Plesk, this SQL is installed : MySQL localhost (Standard für MySQL) Version...
  4. M

Question 2: Generate Barcode PDFs

Hello ! Again it's me ... :D At the homepage of TCPDF, I saw there at the examples : 1D Barcodes So, at the moment, I build a movie base of my collection, one field is for the barcode ... ... is it possible to realise, that a barcode is printed in the generated PDF ? If so, I need your...
  5. M

Question : Generate PDF

Hello ! The PDF function is a great option ... (tu) But it would be nice if anybody can help me for this : I need a PDF template, which will generate a PDF like the result view. Not one page for one record ! Thanks for any help ... Bye, Martin You are using DaDaBIK version...
  6. M

Question at : Generate Chart

Thanks ! That would be nice ... :D Bye, Martin
  7. M

Hello Eugenio ! Here are now two screenshots : The first one was made under your control : The second one displays, what I want : Bye, Martin
  8. M

Hello Eugenio ! Yes, I've choosen a "pie" chart, one item is named " Serie " , the other " Movie ". So, it would be nice, that the addition of these two types is displayed, too ... :) Yes, Serie an Movie is the category "Typ", and selectable through radio buttons .. I hope this will help you...
  9. M

Hello ! A little questions for the professionals of you ... I generate a chart of my movies and series, so a pie is generated, that shows me the number of my series an movies. Is it possible to add up these two numbers ? Like this : 23 movies 34 films 57 total Thanks for any help ! Bye...
  10. M

Need examples for using different fonts - where ?

Thanks for your answer, but this is not enough information ! Sorry, but for me ( a hobby user ), I need MORE infos and EXAMPLES !!! Like : Where can I change the font family and size ? The text in a pulldown box is cutted, where can I fix it ? Where can I see which area is possible to...
  11. M

After update to 8.2 Enterprise , internal links not working !!!

Hello ! Something is going wrong here ... :( Under 8.1 , I've created some "direct links" in my menu, as internal links. Now, after the update, they not working ! I've changed NOTHING ! But now it is not working ! :? So, I restore a backup ... now it's working under the old version ...
  12. M

Need examples for using different fonts - where ?

Hello ! At first : Dadabik is a great solution ! (tu) But for me - a beginner, and not a coder - I need examples, where I can see what any change of the settings will change in the view ... 8-) So, where can I find examples for using another font ? Thanks for any help ! Bye, MartinB...
  13. M

I want the same font at " Admin Area " for " Normal User View " - HOW ?

Thanks for your answer, but I can not see any difference after the changing ... :( Bye, Martin
  14. M

I want the same font at " Admin Area " for " Normal User View " - HOW ?

Hello ! The look of the font in the normal view ( I named it user view ) is not mine ... :D I like the look of the " Admin Area " ... So, can you tell me please, how can I change this ... ? Thanks for any help !!!
  15. M

Need help for sorting/displaying music titles !

Hello Eugenio ! Of course I can : For example an album ( called Sampler ) has 15 tracks For each tracks, the tags included this : albumartist , album , track no , track , playtime Now I want this : In the main view of the database, should only displayed this record only once ! In the main...