Recent content by Martin Pfeifer

1. M

Master detail problem

Many thanks, that did the trick.
  2. M

Master detail problem

Hello, I have created a notfeit table with a autogenerated feit_id. Next I created a notpers table with an autogenerated pers_id and a feit_id wich is referenced as a foreign key to the tabel notfeit field feit_id. De tabels are fully reference dependent.in a notfeit - notpers one to many...
  3. M

Records presented double and quadruple.

Thanks for the tip. Found it. Someone had messed with a primary key value.
  4. M

Yes it is on a view. We have entered 21335 records with no problem; then it suddenly appeared. The operator stopped entering data immediately.
  5. M

Hi, Since yesterday a strange fenomena occurs in my DaDaBik applikctaion. The last record entry is shown 4 times in the result sreen, the record before thar 2 times. In my database tables they are both presented as unique record (one time). Any Ideas? Current PHP version...
  6. M

Install DaDaBik 10 with postgres 11.6 fails.

Hello, I did replace the function as you suggested. Although I still have to use install2.php everything works like a charm now. Many thanks for you're response. Martin
  7. M

On-line registration done......your installation code is: 152815e3fc3dfe9db3 [08] Error: during query execution. ALTER TABLE "dadabik_groups" ADD "dadabik_id" BIGINT UNSIGNED UNIQUE NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42601]: Syntax error: 7 ERROR: syntax error at or near...
  8. M

Install just threw me the errror screen regarding postgres. So I have tried using Install2.php. I have created a postgres database dim with user dim which database is empty. Created a dadabik empty appliication and got the following output. Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in...
  9. M

I don't know if it is of any importance but I also have a different version (9.2) installed. On a different location and database though.
  10. M

I tried to install again with an empty database called dim. Still fails, but with the install2.php it gave me: Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/dim/install2.php on line 0 On-line registration done......your installation code is:
  11. M

I don't know. The installation pops up the error and stops there.
  12. M

Requirements check Current PHP version: 5.6.40-15+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 OK mbsgtring extension: Installed ioncube extension: Installed ioncube extension version: 10.3 OK Check DB connection: OK postgres version: 11.6 (Ubuntu 11.6-1.pgdg18.04+1) NO (min postgres version is: 7.4)...
  13. M

User editing

Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS psql (PostgreSQL) 11.2 (Ubuntu 11.2-1.pgdg18.04+1) Server version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) built: 2018-10-10T18:59:25...