Recent content by mark-lunn

1. M

Cannot upload larger file sizes, despite being under $max_upload_file_size

Looks like this has done the trick, thank you juergen_mueller!
  2. M

I'm not sure where I'd find that deep64blue. Does Dadabik have a specific location for logs? I've checked /var/log/apache2 and can't see any meaningful errors in there. Your help is appreciated, thank you.
  3. M

I have a strange issue when uploading files, particularly larger image files. I have followed the documentation as best I can and have the following configured in the custom config... $enable_uploads = 1; $allowed_file_exts_ar[0] = 'jpg'; $allowed_file_exts_ar[1] = 'gif'...
  4. M

Custom page link not appearing in the navigation

Good call deep64blue, I was so fixated on a more technical solution, I missed the obvious! I had wrongly assumed that Custom Pages were similar to new tables that are shown by default. All sorted, thank you!
  5. M

Custom page link not appearing in the navigation

I am trying to add a custom page to my menu, displaying dashboards from embedded charts created from a view. This works absolutely fine if I use the inbuilt "Home" menu option and select the PHP file from the drop-down, but does not work by applying the same configuration in a brand new "Custom...
  6. M

Execute SQL from calculated_fields_functions.php

Scratch that, I've found custom_functions.php in the root of /include/
  7. M

Execute SQL from calculated_fields_functions.php

I can see from this thread that you note examples of SQL execution are in custom_functions.php: https://dadabik.com/forum/index.php?threads/get-value-from-another-table-in-custom-function.21485/ I am running DaDaBIK V11.11-Elba enterprise and don't appear to have this file (I might be missing...