Recent content by maddogprod

1. M

CSV Date Format Weirdness

I have a db where the date is entered using the standard Date format (xxxx-xx-xx). I've checked the db and all dates are formatted that way. In the Dadabik display, the dates are converted to xx-xx-YYYY to look better to the client. Now.....when I download the CSV file of the db, groups of...
  2. M

CSV Download of large db timing out?

Do you have a script that will actually execute for 60 seconds (or be set higher) to test?
  3. M

The site host ran an strace to troubleshoot it and this is what they say. Maybe it means more to you than it does to me. They also attached a log of this strace which I can send if it will do any good.
  4. M

The plot keeps getting thicker. I currently have these excessive settings and STILL am timing out. Checking php info shows that the settings are active. max_execution_time = 360 max_input_time = 360 memory_limit = 256M Is there any code I can add to a file to help debug this? Something that...
  5. M

Okay....so I modified the php.ini file using these settings which seem pretty long and it's still not processing (and giving me the Misconfigured Server error): max_execution_time = 360 max_input_time = 360 There are 5,200 records in the db. If I split it and run 2,800 it only takes 24...
  6. M

Site host confirms there's a 60-second script limit. I need to move and change php.ini to change that.....
  7. M

I just added it to the bottom of the file (before ?> of course). I set it for 8000 just for yucks. It still timed out(or at least gave the "Server Misconfigured error). Then I split the 5000+ entries so it listed 2800 of them. It converted that in 28 seconds.
  8. M

I have a MySQL db of about 5,000 records. If I try to download a CSV of it, it hangs for a while, then I get an "Internal Server Error" message. If I search for "record < 2000" if works. I assume it's timing out. Instead of having to split the file, is there a way to change the time out so it...
  9. M

Single_Select with different option and value

Thanks. So simple. I don't know why single_select is so difficult for me. I guess because the nomenclature is so different from PHP, MySQL or anything else I use easily to do the same thing! As I always say....one of these days I'm going to volunteer to rewrite the instructions to make a clear...
  10. M

I tried to edit this but it wouldn't let me. I didn't explain it well. This is better: - I want to link (Primary Key Field) to an incremented field "RECORD". - I want to display another field in the db (NAME) though it's fine to show RECORD also if need be (both could be LINKED FIELDS) - If...
  11. M

Another quick question about dynamic Single_select usage. - want to link (Primary Key Field) to an incremented field "RECORD". - I want to display another field in the db (NAME) though it's fine to show RECORD also if need be (both would be LINKED FIELDS) - If it's changed, I want it to...
  12. M

Dynamic select_single population possible?

DebbieS Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you do not need to manage the data in the > linked tables via DaDaBIK, you can safely remove > them from the managed tables list - the tables > would still be available for the select_single > fields. That took care of...
  13. M

I had a feeling that could be the case. Can I change that just by renaming the alias so I don't have to much with the table names themselves?
  14. M

No one around to help with this after a week or so? I still don't know why the page is defaulting to the wrong table.
  15. M

I take it back. There is one remaining problem. Now that I've added and linked the two other dbs adn the single_select drop-downs work, when I go to the default index.php page to view the Dadabik admin it's showing me one of the linked dbs and not the one I set it all up for. How do I get it to...