Recent content by lmr1121

1. L

[08] Error: during query execution

Dadabik version 4.2 I'm receiving the following message when trying to access my databik installation on this site: www.riverwestlife.com (go there and you'll see what I mean). 'services' is the name of the table. [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT FROM `services` DBMS server said...
  2. L

Add Link to Footer

After the following would work for me: | <?php echo $normal_messages_ar["top"]; ?> This piece of code is near the bottom. What I'd like to do is add a link to a contact page. Thanks, Linda
  3. L

Add Link to Footer

After the following would work for me: | <?php echo $normal_messages_ar["top"]; ?> This piece of code is near the bottom. What I'd like to do is add a link to a contact page. Thanks, Linda
  4. L

Add Link to Footer

It's been ages since I addressed this. Below I've pasted the whole footer file. What I'd like to do is add a 'contact' link. Can't figure out how to do it. I should clarify -- I'm pretty sure I can add a link to the bottom of the index page, what I want to do is add the link directly in the...
  5. L

Add Link to Footer

Is there a way to add a link to the footer? I've played with it, adding a link after this point in footer.php: ************** <?php if ($show_record_numbers_change_table !== 0) { ?> <hr class="onlyscreen"> <table width="100%" class="onlyscreen"> <tr> <td align="center"> <?php echo...
  6. L

Change "Record Correctly Updated"

Thanks! Worked great. Linda
  7. L

Change "Record Correctly Updated"

Can anyone tell me where I go to change the text that displays when a record is edited? Right now it says 'record correctly updated.' Thanks, Linda
  8. L

Change Text: function=show_insert_form&table_name

I'd like to change the text users see in the interface that allows users to input data. I can't seem to find the file that will allow me to do this. The full link for that particular area looks like this...
  9. L

How Do I Run Install.php?

I've got a new issue, when I run install.php I get this: [00] Error: you have to set magic_quotes_gpc to On in php.ini. I edited and uploaded php.ini with magic quotes gpc set to: On. I also altered and set magic quotes sybase to: On - though it appears that's not stricly necessary. I've...
  10. L

Ok, thanks. That makes sense.
  11. L

Where in the docs? Under 'installation', I see this: # Copy everything which is contained in the directory program_files in a directory under your Web server # Open the file /include/config.php with a text editor and edit it (specify at least $dbms_type, $host, $db_name, $user, $pass...
  12. L

I'm very new to this and don't know how to 'run' install.php. Help? I did do a search in other posts but didn't find an answer. Thanks, Linda