Recent content by lisaw

1. L

Error Template Heading

sorry here are my config settings DaDaBIK version - 8.3 browser - Chrome. operating system, MAC DBMS Server version: 5.6.36-82.1 Web server PHP version: 5.6.30
  2. L

Error Template Heading

i also tried this format <html lang="en"> <head>     <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>GP INTRO LETTER</h1> <table> <tr><td>Height</td><td>dadabik_field Height dadabik_field</td></tr> <tr><td>Weight</td><td>dadabik_field Weight dadabik_field</td></tr>...
  3. L

Error Template Heading

trying to run a PDF. i can generate the no template PDF just fine. but i get a Error Template Header error on the following HTML file. <html lang="en"> <head>     <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>GP INTRO LETTER</h1> <table> <tr><td>Height</td><td>Height</td></tr>...
  4. L

Install error v. 8.3 ([08] Error: during query execution.)

thank you - that worked for me as well
  5. L

ok. moved a test database to localhost - exactly the same error. seeing this is a fresh purchase / licence i may swap this over to one of my 5 free support emails for the year. that way i can add screen-shots etc and get this thing fixed.
  6. L

ok i tried another clean database and a fresh install. still the same error. i have the website on siteground hosting and it is connecting to a database on hostgator....i may just try putting a test database on the siteground hosting and see what happens. but i really need this fixed...
  7. L

Hi E, There are no other tables in DB. I did create a smaller database to test. but i can create a fresh install. delete the program_files directory and start again. i did note the tables are MyISAM but i have another installation that uses myisam tables.
  8. L

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `name_field`,`table_name` FROM `dadabik_forms` The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'lisaweis_tbcdata2018.dadabik_forms' doesn't exist trying to run the install.php and keep getting this error DaDaBIK version...