Recent content by krichel

1. K

Picture Size In Detail View

This bothers me too, wasn't a problem before upgrading from v 9.4 too 11.9
  2. K

Date / Calendar Language

Hello Eugenio, would it be possible to use a localized date format in the edit field above the (thanks to your hack now localized) datepicker? The date format in the read and in the details view is localized, in the create and the edit view it is not. That doesn't look good and is hard to...
  3. K

Integrate image in PDF-Template

eugenio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, to summarize: > > - if you set the field as image_file you get TCPDF > ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image > : " in PDF but you see the picture in the Web view Exactly > - if you set the fields as...
  4. K

The images work in the web view, only PDF (and Internet Explorer) does not show them
  5. K

No, the same. But now I get the message "TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image: " etc.
  6. K

I didn't change the TCPDF Code(It is all in the Dadabik folder, I suppose?) If I define the field as "generic file", the images is not shown on the screen, but print works fine. The images are simple Jpeg, not too big. (between 40kB and 900kB)
  7. K

Images not shown in Internet Explorer

Surprising to me, your demo works fine on IE 11
  8. K

No, that issue happens in Firefox and Chrome.
  9. K

Images not shown in Internet Explorer

Images are not shown in Internet Explorer (v 11.418 on Windows 10) I can upload them with IE, they are shown in Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Is that something fixable?
  10. K

How do I integrate Images in PDF templates? With dadabik_field image dadabik_field the renderer uses a lot of time but does not even print the file name.
  11. K

autocomplete=off ?

How do I get rid of autocomplete for special fields? It can be very annoying, especially for the datepicker.